Global Travel Manager (m/w/d)
Building a sustainable future together! We are a leading worldwide supplier of construction chemicals solutions. Our brands: Master Builders Solutions, PCI, Thermotek, Wolman, Colorbiotics and Watson Bowman Acme offer innovative and sustainable systems and solutions to help build and renovate industrial and residential buildings as well as for infrastructure projects above and below ground.
The MBCC Group employs approx. 7,500 people in more than 60 countries worldwide. They combine technology with construction expertise to develop solutions that help our customers to be successful and provide sustainable construction solutions for everyone.
- Be the single point of contact towards our global travel provider, airlines, rail, rental cars partners and the Management Board
- Optimize travel strategy based on our travel policy
- Review current contracts, SLAs, bonuses, bonus schemes, point and benefit programs etc. and hold regular review meetings with your key suppliers
- Develop and provide management reporting e.g. per region, per service, and identify opportunities
- Regularly analyze market developments and MBCCs travel requirements
- Review travel scope and identify improvement opportunities
- Review traveler demand and booking types and times
- Manage travelers and travel arrangers claims
- 3 years+ experience in a Travel Manager role, ideally with an international focus
- Vocational training or Bachelor degree in Business Administration or comparable program(s)
- Contractual experience, with a background in the entire travel industry (air, train, cars, hotels, credit card management, etc.)
- Passion for and knowledge of travel market along with a solid commercial background
- Percussiveness, excellent analytical and communication skills
- Fluency in English and German
You work in an established company with the mindset of a start-up. We keep our open-door culture even in times of a pandemic and connect virtually more than ever. At MBCC Group, working on the best solutions is not a one-way street. We encourage you to take on the responsibility of your work and drive initiatives independently. You collaborate with international colleagues from 60+ countries who bring different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise together to shape the future. Additionally, we offer you a company pension scheme and an accident insurance.
We are committed to provide an environment of mutual respect and equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. MBCC Group believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.