Business Engineer (f/m/d) - 1868
We treat one another equally and respectfully and take care of each other. We are open, direct, honest and real. We give feedback in a constructive and positive way. We go the extra mile and break silos down as we believe in the power of our team, one team, the IONOS team. IONOS is the largest hosting company in the EU, managing more than 8 million customer contracts and hosting more than 12 million domain names in our own regional data centers around the globe. We are committed to our customers’ success - not only in their business, but also in their lives and social environment. We have a long history in supporting not only entrepreneurs taking their first step online, but also business owners who are scaling their operations as well as large enterprises and various partners. We are truly obsessed with our customers, and work hard to earn and keep their trust. At IONOS, we aim at turning customer potential into online success. We create customer value by offering state-of-the-art products and providing outstanding support. We are passionate about our teams and providing them with excellent employee experience at work through all touchpoints of the employee life cycle. To enlarge our Fraud Strategy Team we are seeking a Business Engineer who will connect technical stakeholders with business partners, find technical solutions to business requirements, to drive fraud prevention and fraud detection to the next level.
- Gathering requirements from all relevant stakeholders and evaluating them.
- Converting the requirements into technically feasible concepts and managing the end-to-end implementation of the solutions together with cross-functional development teams.
- Creating reports and dashboards and find common ways to report Fraud and Abuse KPIs.
- Creating tooling synergies between Fraud and Abuse Tools.
- Running deep dive analysis, ad-hoc analysis, across multiple data sources and provide them in a management report format.
- Supporting data scientists in implementing new data sources, and in finding solutions to improve data quality of the sources.
- Advicing to business partners and technical counterparts on analytical issues and support in defining data models.
- Creating business cases and supporting in improving business processes.
- Implementing and maintaining rights management.
You have a degree in business informatics or have a comparable education and are looking for an exciting challenge in a dynamic company. In addition, you have:
- You have already gained experience in IT implementation and have general knowledge of the processing of mass data and large amounts of data in the BI environment.
- Analytical, previous experience in building report dashboards, business cases, ad hoc deep dive analysis.
- Previous experience with Jira, Confluence or other project management tools and familiarity with agile project frameworks preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills, stakeholders management, proactive attitude.