Working Student IT Support (m/f/x)
There are places where the IT team hides in a basement playing with cables and telling everyone "Have you tried turning it off again". Then there is MEDWING :)
Our IT Team sits at the forefront of the company, the bleeding edge of technology, and the last to leave at every party. If you want to work in a fast-paced, cloud-focused company with an engaged, exciting team, plugged into every new advancement and rigorously designing automation and optimizations for every process with methods even Reddit hasn't talked about yet, then MEDWING IT is the team for you.
As a Working Student IT Support, you will be responsible for being the first line of communication with the company and keeping us as the coolest team at MEDWING!
Your Key Responsibilities
- Providing support: You’re the first point of contact for our team members and stay on top of their IT-related requests, resolving them in a friendly and quick manner to ensure everything is running smoothly. You'll be the boss of 1st level support with the ability to stretch your knowledge to 2nd and 3rd as your ability allows.
- Asset Management: You help manage our hardware and software and process requests for equipment from our team. You make sure every team member is equipped with what they need to accomplish their tasks.
- Hardware setup: You help prepare equipment for new team members, so they get a smooth start with the company. You make sure our working stations are fully functioning and our team members do not encounter any blockers. You will work with the rest of the team to optimize this process and automate the heck out of it.
- Documentation: You create precise documentation of IT processes to support the team and manage knowledge. You make sure relevant information is easily accessible so things run smoothly.
- Enrollment at a German university, preferably in Computer Science or a similar field of study (or you just love IT)
- Availability at least 15 hours per week
- Previous internship or working student experience in the field of IT is desirable
- Good knowledge of Google Workspace, Azure AD, or just any IT stuff is preferable, but if you're passionate and excited we can teach you
- Open and sociable personality (Yes it's IT, we know it's a hard ask!)
- Excellent communication skills in German (C1 level) and English
- Epic IT Team with massive learning potential
- 26 vacation days per year, plus an additional day for each year with MEDWING – up to 30 days
- MEDWING Flex: With our office policy you can work up to 90 days from our offices across Europe (e.g. Berlin, London, Paris, Munich, Hamburg)
- The best of both worlds: We are an office-led, but remote-friendly company, aiming at roughly 50% remote work, 50% in the office (could be less or much more – whatever works for you!)
- Be mobile & travel sustainably to work: You have the option for a Swapfiets membership and subsidized monthly public transportation ticket
- MEDWING Academy: Develop yourself further with our Learning & Development program (online language courses with Lingoda, free Udemy accounts)
- Benefit from our company health management (e.g. flu and corona vaccinations, corona tests)
- Exercise with our personal trainer several times a week
- Bright and dog-friendly office with large roof terrace and optimal transport connections in Berlin-Mitte
- Legendary team and company events, discounts at external partners, delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, and fresh organic fruit for free
MEDWING is building a digital career platform for all healthcare professionals. Our technology provides the perfect match between job searcher preferences and employer requirements - both for permanent positions, as well as for flexible assignments on a per shift basis. By making working in healthcare more attractive, we help solve the global shortage of healthcare professionals. We are a startup with a team of over 300 top-tier entrepreneurs, consultants, and engineers across Germany, France, UK, and Austria, and are rapidly becoming the go-to destination for working in healthcare across Europe.
As a team, we get along great with each other, both on a professional and a personal level. We care for ourselves, our company, and most of all the lives and livelihood of healthcare workers. All reasons why this year MEDWING is ranked amongst the top 75 most innovative companies in Germany according to Handelsblatt, and in VCBay´s top 10 German healthcare startups!
More insights about MEDWING can be found here: https://team.medwing.com/
#Togetherwecare - MEDWING is actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, family status, and ethnicity. At MEDWING we embrace a culture, where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included. Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with exceptional talent, skills, and potential and create a collaborative environment, where you can continually grow to become the best version of yourself.