Junior Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
Do you want to make a real difference in the healthcare industry while applying your skills in an open, flexible, and fun environment? Join MEDWING!
We are looking for a Junior Performance Marketing Manager interested in helping to solve healthcare's most pressing problem - staffing. Being part of the Marketing team, you will play a key role in exploring new ways in engaging nurses and doctors to use our platform across Europe.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Developing, optimizing, and scaling online marketing channels
- Ownership of day-to-day operations of MEDWING’s paid marketing channels such as SEA/SEM (Google Ads), Display and Paid Social (GDN )
- Working on exciting cross-functional projects together with Data and Product teams
- Have an idea to improve performance? Let’s test it! Identify areas for potential growth and execute A/B tests to validate assumptions
- Analyzing data and trends to maximize performance
- Previous experience in Paid channels such as Facebook, Google Display, Google Ads is desirable
- You keep up to date with the latest news and feature updates in Online Marketing
- Well-versed handling of Excel (e.g. pivot tables)
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and results-oriented ways of working
- Proactive attitude in identifying problems and gaps, suggesting recommendations, and following up on the results of change
- Fluency in English, Advanced French/German skills are a major plus
- The chance to have a direct impact on MEDWING’s success story by scaling and optimizing some of our most important channels as our “Go-to Growth Marketing Manager”
- An open and colorful corporate culture with many international colleagues
- 26 vacation days per year, plus an additional day for each year with MEDWING – up to 30 days
- MEDWING Flex: With our office policy you can work up to 90 days from our offices across Europe (e.g. Berlin, London, Paris, Munich, Hamburg)
- The best of both worlds: We are an office-led, but remote-friendly company, aiming at roughly 50% remote work, 50% in the office (could be less or much more – whatever works for you!)
- Be mobile & travel sustainably to work: You have the option for a Swapfiets membership and subsidized monthly public transportation ticket
- MEDWING Academy: Develop yourself further with our Learning & Development program (online language courses with Lingoda, free Udemy accounts)
- Benefit from our company health management (e.g. flu and corona vaccinations, corona tests)
- Exercise with our personal trainer several times a week
- Bright and dog-friendly office with large roof terrace and optimal transport connections in Berlin-Mitte
- Legendary team and company events, discounts at external partners, delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, and fresh organic fruit for free
MEDWING is building a digital career platform for all healthcare professionals. Our technology provides the perfect match between job searcher preferences and employer requirements - both for permanent positions, as well as for flexible assignments on a per shift basis. By making working in healthcare more attractive, we help solve the global shortage of healthcare professionals.
We are a startup with a team of over 300 top-tier entrepreneurs, consultants, and engineers across Germany, France, UK, and Austria, and are rapidly becoming the go-to destination for working in healthcare across Europe.
As a team, we get along great with each other, both on a professional and a personal level. We care for ourselves, our company, and most of all the lives and livelihood of healthcare workers. All reasons why this year MEDWING is ranked amongst the top 75 most innovative companies in Germany according to Handelsblatt, and in VCBay´s top 10 German healthcare startups!
More Insights about MEDWING can be found here: https://team.medwing.com/
#Togetherwecare - MEDWING is actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, family status, and ethnicity. At MEDWING we embrace a culture, where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included. Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with exceptional talent, skills, and potential and create a collaborative environment, where you can continually grow to become the best version of yourself.