Front End Developer (m/f/d)
What we're looking for
At Exein we're looking for a Front End Developer passionate about programming, design and technology. Our mission is to empower developers with the tools they need to build a more secure IoT landscape.
As a Front End Developer, you will be responsible for designing, prototyping, developing and maintaining Exein's user-facing web applications. You will be working closely with the whole tech team to shape the user experience that our developer tools provide to our customers.
If you are a great Front End Developer with strong design skills and are passionate about next generation cybersecurity developer tools, we definitely want to hear from you.
- Design, develop, update and maintain web application functionalities
- Prototype and deliver mockups for new features and applications on a tight schedule
- Participate in planning and work estimation with the product team
- Review code quality
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Knowledge and experience with front-end languages, frameworks, and libraries (React + Redux or Similar)
- Build tools and packaging managers experience (Webpack, npm, Yarn)
- Preprocessor experience (Less.js, Sass)
- Functional programming experiences
- Experience in writing modern asynchronous applications
- UI frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, Ant Design, Material-UI, …)
- Complex data visualization experiences
- Experience with Git and Docker
- Growth mindset, willingness to learn, problem-solving skills, and being a real team player
We are on a mission to build the world’s first ecosystem for IoT device security so that all different types of devices are secure around the world.
We at Exein are a team of dynamic individuals who love all things data, ML, and open source—not to mention passionate about firmware! We are constantly working to secure millions of devices all over the world to make your daily life safer.
Our unique products enable developers to secure their own IoT devices with cutting edge technology in an easy, frictionless way. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Exein to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.