Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
We are AMBOSS and we are looking for our next Performance Marketing Manager.
When you hear the word “carousel” and your first thought is not an amusement park, but visual assets; if you’re into breaking through the tCPA as much as breaking through the glass ceiling; and your A/B experiments go beyond morning matcha vs. morning coffee — if that sounds like you, then AMBOSS' Performance Marketing Team is your place to be.
You’ll join a team of 6 professionals to help execute Facebook marketing campaigns for one of the biggest markets around, cooperating with different departments to launch and analyze the impact of your activities. Your work will strongly influence budget allocation, performance results, and data analysis.
Why Marketing at AMBOSS?
With open communication, an intrinsically collaborative spirit, and a healthy dose of experimentation, Marketing offers the perfect environment for you to grow both professionally and personally.
Benefit from an energy-rich atmosphere where your ambitious, creative, and empathetic teammates bring their humanity to the table every day to support doctors worldwide. As part of the Marketing team at AMBOSS, you have the opportunity to drive real change and witness first-hand your positive impact on the world of health care.
What you will do
- Support the Performance Marketing team with a strong focus on Facebook Ads setup across key markets, and continuously work on identifying new ways of growing the efficiency of the channel.
- Manage Facebook Ads accounts incorporating best practices and data-driven decision-making.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data to provide insightful reporting.
- Identify trends and insights to develop and optimize the campaigns.
- Proactively provide and implement recommendations (experimenting with targeting, requesting different copy and creatives, launching new campaigns) to ensure all campaigns are meeting or exceeding goals.
- Develop short and long-term wins by automating manual processes that directly impact growth and/or profitability.
What you will bring
- Hands-on knowledge of Facebook Ads with proven track of executing successful campaigns, experience with other channels such as Youtube or GDN is a plus.
- Experience in analyzing and reporting on campaigns performance.
- Ability to work with cross-functional account teams including content, growth, data analytics to execute campaigns and optimize performance.
- Analytical mindset and strong organizational skills.
AMBOSS is a powerful learning and clinical decision support tool striving to empower physicians across the globe to provide the best possible care. Since our launch in 2012, we've used cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way physicians and trainees acquire and apply the latest in scientific knowledge, thereby benefiting patients everywhere.
By 2017, we transformed the learning experience for 95% of the German market and launched our international platform. In 2019, our hard work secured €30M in Series B funding to expand our products and their reach. Today, we continue to find new ways to innovate and establish ourselves to make a global impact. After being named a Top 10 Health & Science company to watch in 2021 by Business Punk, it is clear that we are not the only ones who are excited about the future of AMBOSS.
The AMBOSS Prescription
- Set your own biological clock: make use of our flextime, home office, and office abroad options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more Serotonin? Join our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, crosstalks, and coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of our amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time-off your feet? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly public transportation card. Or, if you want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike waiting for you.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
Welcome to AMBOSS
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.