BI Engineer (f/m/d)
WHO WE ARE?
The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people to enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 700 employees spread over our offices in Bath and Berlin and all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the pleasure industry.
Why WOW Tech?
- You will work for a global pleasure brand that is among the fastest-growing in its industry.
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will be offered a range of personal development opportunities, including language courses and career-specific training workshops, and conference attendance.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing, and stimulating environment.
- You will enjoy our light, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with all the latest mod-cons and refreshments on hand to make working with us comfortable and fun.
- Hands-on data warehousing project management including a variety of contemporary technology stacks
- Development of and responsibility for reliable tracking
- Advanced statistical analyses to derive insights for key stakeholder teams e.g. marketing, sales & product
- Support and training of the operational departments in interpreting data and using digital analytics tools as well as our data warehouses
- You will work hand-in-hand with the data science team to bring new data science algorithms into our BI world.
- Our goal is to bring together with you BI into our company and make it big! Challenge accepted?
- You have a University degree and an affinity for numbers (e.g. sciences, economics, computer science)
- You have solid practical and/or theoretical experience in data analysis and business intelligence.
- You already have solid hands-on experience in working with the following tools: Fivetran, Snowflake and Tableau.
- You have proved that you have the ability to pro-active identify company-wide improvement potentials and translate them into projects.
- You are an expert in SQL and knows some Python, R or another language for data analysis
- Familiar with the data tool landscape to extract, transform, and visualize data (Google Analytics, Snowplow, Snowflake, Big Query, Redshift, PostgreSQL, Mode, Tableau, Looker etc.)
- Excellent analytical, and strong communication skills as well as a hands-on mentality
- You are a team player