Senior BI Analyst - Product (d/f/m)
Are you ready to make a difference in this world—empowering others to get fit and feel happy? If you answered “yes,” you’ve come to the right place. We’re so glad you’re here! Join us at Gymondo, a company with a big heart that takes great pride in the work we do. We’re a team of over 90 highly experienced, internationally-minded shining stars from all around the world who enjoy a fun and light-hearted working environment. At Gymondo, you’ll find tons of opportunities for learning from the best and brightest, coupled with a promising career path focused on professional development and personal progression. Join our passionate team and become a part of our success story!,
Your contribution within the team
Our fully integrated and ambitious Business Intelligence team creates actionable insights from data for all teams and the management to empower them to make data-driven decisions, with smartly designed reports, data visualizations, and a further definition of effective performance metrics. In your role you will be the driving factor in advancing product analytics at Gymondo, working with stakeholders across the business to create a product our customers love and improving retention. For that, you engage with different teams throughout the organization and the senior leadership. You’ll have a high degree of responsibility, shaping the analytics landscape and having an impact with your work on all departments and the entire company.,
Our Stack for Heavy Lifting
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
What Type of Workout You Can Expect
- Work with stakeholders such as Product Managers, the Head of Product, and the Chief Content officer to create impactful dashboards and deep dives that will help them design a product that delights and engages our customers
- Perform A/B tests for stakeholders throughout our business
- User Flow analysis to show how users move across our platform and use our product
- Work with data engineers to create taxonomies and data pipelines that empower quality dashboards and deep-dives, as well as offer explainability
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Degree in business, data analytics, information technology, or similar
- 3-5+ years experience in a similar role with good knowledge of SQL, Python a plus
- Understanding of event data, especially Google Analytics
- Proven experience working with product teams in online businesses, including User Flow Analysis, A/B Testing
- Self-management skills, ability to work with analysts and communicate status reports and updates cross-functionally
- Entrepreneurial mindset together with a hands-on-mentality
- Experience with a consumer-focused online company is a big plus
Fluent English, German is a plus
The Gymondo Membership (AKA Interview Process)
Just like a fitness program, it takes time to see results. Be patient—it could take up to 4 weeks to receive an offer.
Benefit From the Gymondo Workout Package:
- Set your own workout schedule: Make use of our flextime and home office options and take 30 days paid vaca on us.
- Boost your endorphins: Enjoy in-house fitness classes and a free Gymondo membership.
- Need some serotonin? Get involved in our regular team events, game nights, and virtual Friday beers.
- Train your brain: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our annual €1000 development programs.
- Cholesterol-free zone: Dig into healthy snacks and wash them all down with the help of an office espresso machine.
- Track your success: We value feedback. At Gymondo, we give and receive feedback openly and honestly because we understand this is the only way we can truly grow, both individually and collectively.
- Grab your work(out) partners! Every quarter, receive a 25€ budget per person to bask in all you’ve accomplished over the past 3 months.
- Eat like a champ: Enjoy cuisine from all around the world with our monthly team brunches.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: For each child, we’ll provide up to 155,00€ per month for accommodation, care, and food in an official daycare (Kita).
- Refer a work(out) partner: We return the favor with a reward of up to 3.000€.
- Biking to the office? No sweat—we’ve got the hottest shower in town. And some fluffy towels to dry off.
- Work(out) from your favorite device: Choose your favorite hardware on us and let’s get to work.
Come Join Us
As you can probably tell, we’re norm-breakers! Differences and diversity are obvious assets at Gymondo.We totally get that amazing candidates sometimes put off applying for certain jobs unless they check all the boxes. That breaks our hearts.So, if you tick most of the boxes (but not all), pop over your application anyway.We’d love to learn more about you!