HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
Become part of the RightNow team!
We want to build a long-term well-functioning HR or People & Culture team with a business partner model. For this, we need you as energetic support. Are you committed and open? Then you are in the right place in our team.
- You work closely with our managers and are their proactive advisor, sparring partner and challenger
- You support and advise our executives in the implementation of personnel development measures (performance and talent management), in organizational changes and their implementation and, if necessary, accompany change management processes
- You are responsible for the entire recruiting process for the departments in your area of responsibility (consulting on staffing needs, advertising, candidate selection, planning and conducting interviews, consulting on hiring, and preparing job offers and contracts)
- You develop and implement innovative People & Culture processes and related tools up to the implementation of these, in collaboration with the rest of the team
- You review and analyze people data to identify trends and develop solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee and candidate experience
- You advise and support employees in a defined area on all employment law and people related issues as part of our People & Culture team
- Successfully completed university degree, preferably with a focus on human resources
- You have 3+ years of experience in different areas of HR/People & Culture, such as personnel administration, recruiting and people related projects
- Ideally, you have practical knowledge of German labor law
- You are interested in a wide range of People & Culture topics and bring a passion for people with you
- A confident manner and strong communication skills coupled with absolute trustworthiness round off your profile
- You are used to working independently and in a goal-oriented manner, and you bring great initiative to the team
- You have already gained experience in the independent implementation of strategic projects
- Fluent English and German on a native level
- Work-life balance: Flexible working hours and an adaptable work model with office and home office.
- Flat hierarchies: The startup spirit is alive and well. We rely on short communication channels, open cooperation and personal responsibility with a noticeable impact for our customers and the company.
- Team spirit: We work closely and motivated on common goals and grow beyond ourselves every day. Join us and become part of a strong community that appreciates social events even after work.
- Feel-good guarantee: With us, no one goes down to the basement to laugh. We place great value on open cooperation and combine hard work with honest fun, offer drinks to suit your taste, and your dog is also welcome.
- Development opportunities: Exciting tasks and plenty of creative freedom offer you diverse and long-term development and career prospects in a growing young company.
- Innovation & tech focus: We are rethinking the legal sector. Our ideas are data-driven and customer-oriented. And we are always on the cutting edge in the tech sector as well.
We believe that the mentality of our employees is the key to success. In everything we do, we always follow our values at RightNow:Team - We support each other, are open-minded and proud to be part of the RightNow family. We celebrate our cohesion not only during team events, but also in our many cultural initiatives. RightNow family, that's what we call ourselves, because for a long time now the team has been more than just colleagues, it's been friends.Transparency - We strive for openness and transparency in our organization because we believe that absolute honesty will get you the farthest. Therefore, there are no secrets in our company. Processes are openly explained, decisions are not made behind closed doors, and every question, no matter how sensitive, is answered directly.Ambition - Here, everyone is highly motivated and ready to go full throttle with the team. RightNow is our passion, ambition is in our blood, and every new challenge is an opportunity to grow.RightNow is committed to empowering women in the workplace and in society at large, fighting for greater equality through recognition of the Women's Empowerment Principles (WEPS).RightNow is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We not only believe in the power of diversity, we celebrate it every single day.The RightNow family looks forward to welcoming you on board!