Account Executive (m/f/d)
How much advertising content have you already seen today? How much of it have you consciously perceived? How much of it was actually relevant for you?
It is one of the biggest challenges for companies to place their own content in a way that it is perceived by their target group.
Mailtastic offers a powerful marketing SaaS solution that enables marketers to turn the most important communication channel in B2B - the personally written 1-to-1 mails of employees - into a strong marketing channel. With our solution, companies place customized content with their desired target group and generate maximum attention for their content, products and messages.
We are a young, fast-growing marketing technology start-up with headquarters in Mainz, Germany. Founded in 2015, Mailtastic has been part of the international Cognism Group with offices in London, New York, Zadar and other cities all over the world since May 2020 following a successful takeover. In addition to the further development of Mailtastic, we will continue to focus on the Go2Market in other countries in the coming months.
Become part of our great, creative team and a leading international group of companies.
Design the marketing of tomorrow. We are looking for you!
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial salesperson to drive new business in the D-A-CH region. This position will be based in Berlin.
- Meet and exceed monthly activity, pipeline and revenue goals
- Develop and negotiate enterprise level proposals and contract
- Quickly gain a strong understanding of Mailtastic products, the competition and customer needs
- Engage in demonstrations with mid-market/ enterprise decision-makers from marketing and IT departments. This will be across a number of verticals and for various use cases
- Be proactive in your approach to learning. This involves listening to fellow BDMs’ demonstrations and seeking help from the team when needed, being proactive as opposed to reactive.
- Manage your pipeline; ensuring administration is impeccable and updating all activities in our CRM
- Be approachable and honest, ensuring a flat hierarchy in the Sales Team.
- Be open to training and provide assistance to the SDR team & Junior AE‘s.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievements accurately through proper use of sales tools
- Maintain a positive mindset irrespective of the situation.
- Close business.
- Stay agile to match business needs
- 3 years+ full-cycle B2B sales experience; software/SaaS and/or marketing technology experience preferred
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Exceptional organisational, presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment - you move quickly, think strategically and are superb at tactical execution
- Native-level German as well as very good English skills
- A team player mindset
- Hunter mentality with a proven track record
- Opportunities to grow your career within our global group of fast-growing companies
- The opportunity to sell a product on an unlimited market with a diverse customer base
- The possibility to build and shape our sales processes
- Cutting edge sales technology to empower you
- Work with a great, international team
- Attractive commission structure
- Monthly Health & Wellbeing benefit
- Access to our co-working space in the centre of Berlin