Linux Systems Developer - Compute Stack (f/m/d) - 2223
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.
- Add new features, improve efficiency, stability and performance of the software components of our compute stack.
- Get involved in backend and low-layer service development from conceptual design to implementation and to the deployment strategy.
- Design, adapt and implement interfaces to other software components.
- Consider performance, stability as well as operational aspects, and plan seamless upgrades for the existing stack.
- Draft, execute and automate test plans for features, performance, load, stress, endurance and security, and increase test coverage.
- You are a team player and innovator.
- Having 3+ years of experience in designing and developing in C/C++ on Linux systems.
- Being fluent in Go or Rust is a big advantage.
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes is a big advantage.
- Good knowledge in analyzing and documenting software bugs.
- Continuous integration and deployment.
- Bonus: Experience with Grafana and Prometheus, Bash scripting, good understanding of virtualization.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English.
Reference ID: 2223