Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
Monarch is seeking an Executive Assistant (f/m/d) to join our growing team.
Monarch is a well-funded security and information service provider based in Berlin, run by seasoned founders, intelligence experts and industry leaders. We are recruiting individuals looking to put their mark on the world and the information industry. We are supporting political and digital sovereignty for Europe and beyond. We cater to commercial and governmental clients and always operate on a legal basis, following a strict code of ethics and adhering to democratic values.
We help our clients to solve complex problems in the digital and information age.
For us, loyalty and transparency come first. We want to modernise the world of information service providers and clean up a business with dated processes and a questionable image. We are looking for team members who “run up escalators” and live with a sense of urgency to get things done. Our job descriptions are written in pencil. Once in your role, you adapt to the tasks at hand and steer your own career in one of the most interesting industries of our times. We like to set our targets high but believe in under-promising and over-delivering. And finally, we like well-rounded individuals. We work hard but we have families, do sports, pursue the arts, travel and whatever else allows us to decompress when necessary. We are a remote-first company and measure results and not time spent in the office.
- Working closely with our Chief of Staff and Executive team
- Co-create and drive the company culture with the leadership team
- Preparing and conducting communications on behalf of our executives
- Tracking and tracing of open processes and communications
- Organising travel and itineraries, including security details
- Communicating on all channels
- Organising and planning meetings
- Greeting and welcoming guests and clients
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
- Conducting or preparing any research that might be required
- Various ad hoc requests
We’d love for you to stick around long-term and take a management role in our company in the future. This is one of the best ways to get a view into company building and work alongside founders who’ve seen both sides of the table. You will not only grow your expertise in the industry but will have a rare opportunity to quickly grow your network.
- You demonstrate deep interest in politics, modernizing government and the information/ technology business
- You show a high level of motivation and commitment as well as independent thinking
- Confidentiality and trust are key value drivers of your day-to-day work
- You have already had a couple of years work experience
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English - any additional languages are a big plus
- You know your way around common office applications
- You are a team player who is self-dependent and enjoys goal-oriented work
- You are comfortable and even greet the opportunity to work in a remote environment with international colleagues
- You are interested not just in your immediate work, but also in understanding the content and background of your work
- You are “experienced traveller” and can work “on the go”
- You are a graduate from one of the top European schools
- Ideally, you also have a security clearance, but alternatively you can get vetted in the first weeks of your work.
With us you will have:
- A chance to shape the future of the information age in Europe and grow a disruptor to a market leader
- A flat hierarchy, where you will have direct access to the founders and won’t be tied up in politics
- A high degree of learning and ownership in an exotic, dynamic and usually not accessible environment
- A competitive salary package including training budget, health budget, 28 vacation days per year (and up to 5 additional vacation days for each full year you have been with us) plus the opportunity to participate in our Employee Stock Option Program down the road
Our clients consider us a trusted partner in a turbulent world.
Does this sound like you? Then let’s talk!