Solutions Engineer (m/f/d) Artificial Intelligence
We are looking for an artificial intelligence solution prototyping and customer success Engineer to obsess about customer problem solving, solution improvements, and opportunities for growth. You will demo and modify our state-of-the-art computer vision AI pipeline to solve our customer’s challenges. The exciting prototypes and proof of concepts you build are key to making our customers successful. Your helpful, insightful support to our customers helps them master the setup of the solution and troubleshoot issues. Your insights also inform the development team and product management on which features to build next. You must have a passion for great customer expecience paired with strong technical skills.
- Demonstrating solutions to potential customers, learning customer challenges, and identifying opportunities for product improvements.
- Developing prototypes and proof-of-concepts based on customer-specific requirements.
- Troubleshooting issues in a proactive, professional way.
- Managing and handling customer inquiries via our ticketing system and email.
- Developing a thorough understanding of brighter AIs platforms and solutions.
- Creating FAQs, helping build our online community, and writing documentation.
- Helping with quality assurance (QA) testing of our solutions.
- 2+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- 1+ years of experience in customer support or other technical customer-facing roles.
- Good Python programming skills.
- Solid understanding of the Linux operating system.
- Detail-oriented, process-oriented, and organized.
- Strong communication skills.
What we offer
Friendly cooperation at eye level - We live and breathe flat hierarchies with a positive feedback culture.
Innovation where it matters - A challenging position in a company that is changing the world of video data: With you we will make history.
Creative and entrepreneurial playground - Get a chance to be your own master, define your own tasks, actively contribute and implement your ideas. Grow yourself and grow the success of the company with direct influence from day one.
Use external offers for your growth - You choose: Coaching, conference, training: A personal yearly budget of EUR 2,000 for your education and edu-related expenses like travel is at your disposal.
Performance pays off - An attractive salary package.
Team spirit celebrates diversity - Numerous events to get to know the teams and meet our great visionaries. Allowance of EUR 50 per quarter for everybody to spend as you see fit on team events: Think of an escape room visit with your Scrum team one day, a dinner with the machine learning researchers on another, and a bar visit with the ReactJS aficionados on yet another. On top of that there are events the company organizes.
Remote friendly - Working from a home office anywhere in Germany with regular visits to the HQ in Berlin.
Unlimited vacation days - Plan for your absence with your team and you can go on vacation.
Flexible working hours - Trust-based and goal-oriented working culture.
Benefits to smooth your ride in life - Public transport ticket 50% subsidy and a huge discount on Urban Sports Club memberships.
Loft-office in central Berlin - With free drinks, a large balcony with barbecue, and couches-with-a-view in the office, as well as bars, restaurants, and much more downstairs.
Pre-Screening call: We will discuss your experience and expectations, your availability and clarify the next steps within your recruitment process.
Hiring Manager Interview: The Hiring Manager will then explore your experience in a longer, more detailed talk.
Case Study/Test: We may ask you to complete a task where you can show us your role-specific skills (e.g. business case study / coding or numerical test). Final Interview: This is where we all dive deeper into what the role requires and your skill sets and expertise. You may also meet other employees such as team members and stakeholders
About Brighter AI Technologies GmbH
At brighter AI, we are on the mission to protect every identity in public. Our leading anonymization solutions for video data are based on state-of-the-art artificial intelligence. Established in 2017 within the automotive industry, we are today serving companies in various sectors.