Office Manager & Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
Symanto transforms textual data from online sources into meaningful insights about audiences, competitors, company valuation, brand equity, mental health and much more with our next generation AI technology. We help companies to really understand human motivations, attitudes and emotions by combining psychology and AI.
Reporting directly to the CEO and the HR Manager, we are looking for an Office Manager and Executive Assistant to join Symanto in our office in Nuremberg!
- Manage all office matters (office supply, cleaning supply, equipment, providers, electricity, cell phone contracts, ordering, administration, maintenance/building management, etc).
- Manage and act as first contact person for:
- Company cars/fleet management (make appointments for service, drive cars to the service and pick them up, find replacement cars when needed)
- BahnCard – order, check/maintain and cancel BahnCards.
- Insurances and insurance providers
- Manage travel bookings and arrangements.
- Manage meeting room preparation and catering for meetings, clients, etc. in/outside of the office.
- Manage daily post and phone calls.
- Office relocation: planning and logistics from start to finish.
- Event Planning and management.
- Support the Finance team with travel expenses and supporting documentation, as well as general invoicing.
- Support HR with onboarding processes in Nüremberg, internal communication, corporate events, English-German translation of formal writings, workplace safety, and act as deputy contact for insurance agents and insurance companies related to HR.
- Support the CEO and COO with business and personal administration matters.
- Maintain the CEO´s calendar and E-Mails/post.
- Organise meetings and appointments for the CEO and COO with different stakeholders/ authorities.
- Support the CEO and COO with organizational and admin tasks related to sister companies.
- Travel organization and booking for the CEO and COO.
- Document management – preparation, handling (scanning, copying, sending) and archiving of documents for authorities, notary, accountant, tax consultant, lawyer, etc.
- Manage notary matters – appointment and apostille application.
- Act as a deputy for the CEO for approvals in the HR System.
- Support with presentation preparation
Education, Required Skills and Experience
- Apprenticeship/vocational education in business/management assistance or a similar field.
- Fluency in German and English both written and spoken.
- Experience in a personal assistant role, preferably for C-Level/high-level management and in office management.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Driving license “B”.
- Very good communication and organization skills.
- Well-structured and eye for details.
- Flexibility, ability to build trust.
- Fast reacting and team oriented.
- High level of motivation, personal engagement, and openness for new and changes.
What We Offer
- Innovative idea and technology
- Flexible working time
- Home Office possibility but relocation to Nuremberg is necessary
- Great people to work with in an international environment
- Chance to develop and grow with the company
- Out of office events