Solution Unit Manager – Digital Operations Consulting (m/f/d)
English - Advanced
ConsultingDevelopmentBusiness DevelopmentB2BProject ManagementITStrategic ThinkingTeam BuildingBudgetingDesignStrategic GrowthIT ConsultingStorytelling
We're looking for an experienced and passionate Solution Unit Manager to join our Team at ctrl QS!
What you´ll do
- You will strengthen the company's consulting capabilities by combining strategic considerations with a hands-on implementation approach to deliver consulting services on client projects
- You will take ownership of all operational aspects and manage and lead the team by ensuring the right team set-up and team's success in alignment with our company's strategic growth objectives
- You will create new solutions and develop new methodologies for your Solution Unit to ensure ongoing optimization and excellence of Digital Operations Consulting for our clients
- You consult our Clients and Account teams with strategic thinking and creativity and connect business needs to digital tools and technology
What you can offer
- You have consulting experience in IT consulting , strategy consulting, or in-house consulting preferably in relation to creating and implementing digital processes or operating model concepts in a corporate context
- You have a strong understanding of managing consulting projects and project management methodologies (planning, team building and coordination, budgeting, etc.)
- You are an analytical and data driven problem-solver with the ability to work on a hands-on implementation approach and a strong strategic business development approach
- You are an excellent communicator, collaborator, and networker, with strong storytelling and PowerPoint design skills, and ideally have experience with B2B services.
What we offer
- Opportunity to Shape. You can actively shape our organization and continue the ctrl QS success story while feeling the real impact of your role in the digital transformation of top global brands.
- Culture and Team. Our culture, decisions and everyday actions are guided by our core values: Trust, Dynamism, Quality, Collaboration, Impact and Professionalism. An open, committed, supportive, multicultural, fun and powerful team is looking forward to welcoming you.
- Working Environment. Our beautiful office is located in the heart of Berlin. We offer fresh fruit every day, weekly breakfasts in our club house, yoga classes, team and company events, and more. We also operate a hybrid way of working, balancing in-office and home office time while providing the tools, spaces and resources needed to collaborate with other team members.
- Work-Life Balance. We strongly believe that a healthy work-life balance not only makes us happier but also leads to better results. We offer flexibility to work from home, temporary remote work and sabbatical opportunities.
- Learning and Development. We face new challenges every day and we encourage you to take them on. You’ll never stop learning when working with us. We’ll plan your development steps together.
- Compensation. We are committed to fair and fitting compensation based on each team member’s contribution and role.