Solution Unit Manager – Operational & Technical Support (m/f/d)
We're looking for an experienced and passionate Solution Unit Manager to join our Team at ctrl QS!,
What you´ll do
- You will help define what excellent service means within our company, leading and inspiring our success and support teams through ongoing and project specific collaboration.
- You will develop methodologies and define processes for your Solution Unit by setting standards and finding innovative ways to ensure the highest quality of service is delivered
- You will create visual representations and stories for our clients and consult them with strategic thinking and creativity by connecting business needs to digital tools and technology to ensure ongoing optimization and excellence of operational and technical support for our clients
- You will take ownership of all operational aspects and manage and lead the team by ensuring the right team set-up and team success to ensure the smooth delivery of a diverse array of projects, both internal and client-facing, and continuously develop expertise
What you can offer
- You have experience in customer service, and support processes, workflows, structures, and delivering excellence in technical and operational support.
- You are an expert in managing ongoing client, partner, and stakeholder relationships as well as managing and leading teams.
- You have strong organizational and project management skills as well as forecasting, planning, and managing new business opportunities and offers.
- You are passionate about Team Management and Enablement in digital environments.
- You are an excellent communicator, collaborator, and networker, with strong storytelling and PowerPoint design skills, and ideally have experience with B2B services.
What we offer
- Opportunity to Shape. You can actively shape our organization and continue the ctrl QS success story while feeling the real impact of your role in the digital transformation of top global brands.
- Culture and Team. Our culture, decisions and everyday actions are guided by our core values: Trust, Dynamism, Quality, Collaboration, Impact and Professionalism. An open, committed, supportive, multicultural, fun and powerful team is looking forward to welcoming you.
- Working Environment. Our beautiful office is located in the heart of Berlin. We offer fresh fruit every day, weekly breakfasts in our club house, yoga classes, team and company events, and more. We also operate a hybrid way of working, balancing in-office and home office time while providing the tools, spaces and resources needed to collaborate with other team members.
- Work-Life Balance. We strongly believe that a healthy work-life balance not only makes us happier but also leads to better results. We offer flexibility to work from home, temporary remote work and sabbatical opportunities.
- Learning and Development. We face new challenges every day and we encourage you to take them on. You’ll never stop learning when working with us. We’ll plan your development steps together.
- Compensation. We are committed to fair and fitting compensation based on each team member’s contribution and role.