Senior B2B Sales Manager FRANCE (m/f/d)
bookingkit is a growing company and already we are Europe’s leading booking and reservation management software for tours and activity providers. Our 2025 strategy is set in stone and we have challenged ourselves to digitise and revolutionise the Tours, Activities & Attractions market directly.We need YOU, to propel us in this journey as we #trust in you and your ambition to be one of us. In return, we give you transparency and ownership so that you #grow with us and we rely on each other for the success of bookingkit.At bookingkit, we believe experiences arise from community. This is why we work together as a group of currently 80 people with diverse backgrounds - sharing our common goal of creating an environment for every team member to grow as an individual and professional. #bookingkindnessToo hard to believe? Check our Kununu ratings Or Glassdoor,
Our Vision and Mission
We already know where we want to be in 3 years and the impact we want to have in 10 years, bookingkit vision is to create a world where our technology makes operating and marketing experiences easy and fun, along with the mission of making bookingkit the most integrated booking technology for professional European attractions.We are looking for you as Senior B2B Sales Manager FRANCE (m/f/d).,
Your Day-to-Day Working With Us In This Role
- You autonomously acquire new customers and potential cooperation partners within the tours and activities industry, for example museums, zoos, jumphouses, cooking schools, boat- and walking tours or outdoor activities providers.
- You successfully generate a pipeline, understand the needs of our prospects, and present bookingkit to potential customers through calls and product demos.
- You have full ownership over the sales process from initial contact to close.
- You will work cross-departmentally with the customer success and service team by designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that creates long lasting customer relationships.
- You help to develop new Sales related concepts for our international business.
- You are preparing forecasts and strategic planning, as well as the reporting on progress towards quantitative and qualitative targets.
We Are Match, If
- You have a high motivation, grit, perseverance, and ambition to perform against quota.
- You have at least one year of B2B Sales experience.
- You are naturally curious and care about solving the problems of your customers.
- You love to win new customers for a product that provides real value.
- You are a forward thinker looking for the opportunity to learn and grow.
- You have awesome communication skills, written as well as verbal.
- You speak French fluently and English on at least B2 level.
Extra Awesome, If
- You have worked in a high paced software sales environment
- You have worked in the tourism industry before.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- You have sold SaaS or Tech products.
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Work Time: Our teams have a hybrid work model to spend some time in our freshly renovated office in Berlin or working from home. Some teams even have remote-first, working mostly from home. Our goal is always to find a perfect individual work-life balance for all bookingkids.
- Annual Private Travel Subsidy: We are part of the tourism, events, and travel industry - so obviously travel is great! Even in our current times, we subsidise private travel with up to 150€ annually per bookingkid.
- Public Transportation Subsidy: We subsidise public transportation costs in EU countries with a flat fee. Depending on location this can be up to 50% of the total transportation cost.
- Extra Charity Day: We love when bookingkids are involved in charity work. We support you with one extra day of leave for charity work.
- Gym Subsidy: We subsidise Urban Sports Club memberships to stay active and fit for bookingkids in Germany.
- Team Events: Our bookingkit BBQ in Berlin is a tradition that we are happy we can now offer again. It’s just great to meet in person. Beyond our regular BBQ, we have summer and winter events to meet in person.
- Corporate Discounts: We take part in company discount programs with partners and other startups.
Our Interview Steps
1. People And Culture Screening Call (30 minutes)2. Hiring Manager Interview (30 minutes)3. Case Study (60 minutes)4. Meet The Team (30 minutes)