Senior DevOps Engineer (all genders)
OUTFITTERY is the biggest personal shopping service in Europe. We’re for those who want a little more substance from style, more guidance and expertise - less rules and less routine. Because we believe that style is an unfolding story. We aim to inspire and empower - not dictate what to wear. We understand that style is a journey, and we’re here to guide the way. Every customer gets a personal selection of clothes, which our stylists create out of more than 100 brands - always considering his wishes and budget. He only pays for what he keeps. Our mission is to empower anyone to unlock their true style.
As Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/x) you will be part of our Infrastructure team. That team provides the basic infrastructure for 9 other engineering teams, i.e. operates the Kubernetes and DB clusters and base services like monitoring or alerting. We are currently migrating this to AWS and you will be a key player in this effort.
- You will report to the IT Infrastructure Lead as part of the Infrastructure Team
- You design and build persistence infrastructure as code and as service
- You enable smooth operation of our Cloud and on-premise platform, i.e. foundational services and resources for development and data teams to run their services on (Kubernetes cluster, Postgres, ElasticSearch, Redis, Kafka, Zabbix, Opsgenie etc.)
- You support and enable our continuous integration and deployment process (Jenkins, ArgoCD)
- You participate in the on call rotation
- At least 5 years of experience with AWS, Linux (required) and Windows (preferable)
- Experience in hybrid setups (on-premise Datacenter and AWS)
- Experience in CDK as the main tool to deploy Infrastructure
- You have hands on experience with Kubernetes and containers
- You understand well the needs of the cycle of agile software development following principles of continuous delivery
- You speak English on a fluent level
Flexible Work - You can work flexible hours, from home, from the office or remotely in alignment with your team and your responsibilities. It’s important to us that the way you work, works for you.
Berlin Hub - Everybody who needs or wants to can come and work from our Berlin office in Kreuzberg. Bring your pet, enjoy the air-conditioning and the view from our beautiful terrace.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion - These are our OUTFITTERY Community Guidelines and everybody who wants to contribute to us constantly evolving as an employer, can join our committee that meets once per week to discuss current topics that will help us grow and become more and more inclusive.
Mental Health - Our partner Selfapy offers individual psychological counseling. Challenges at work like conflicts with colleagues? Personal problems involving your life partner or your children? Are you experiencing anxiety or are you feeling overwhelmed? The psychologists of Selfapy are here for you everyday in German and in English.
Team Events - With teams working partially remote there is not always enough face to face time for bonding. That’s why we are trying to plan regular and fun Team Events on- or offline, depending on the current circumstances.
Employee Discounts - Everybody at OUTFITTERY benefits from a 40% discount on our products. We also offer various discounts via our partner portal Corporate Benefits.
Hard- & Software - No matter where you are around the world, we will make sure you have the Hard- and Software you need to get your job done. Do you also need a table, an office chair or a fan for your Home-Office? No problem, we got you!