Office & Happiness Manager (f/m/x)
As part of our People & Culture Team you are a vital part of ensuring our beautiful Berlin office is running smoothly. You will handle all general operations on a day-to-day basis for Expertlead.
- Ensure the office is a place Expertleaders love to work by making sure the office runs smoothly, keeping it tidy and being in charge of all supplies
- Manage our suppliers related to office equipment, drinks and snacks, cleaning, facilities and building maintenance
- Come up with creative ideas and organize our fun monthly team events (remote and on-site) with related travel for our Expertleaders
- Get involved in onboarding our New Joiners by supporting during the Onboarding day and making them feel welcomed warmly
- Be the first point of contact for our guests, phone calls and handle all incoming/outgoing mail
- Contribute to the engagement within Expertlead, by creating our monthly P&C newsletter, managing internal trainings or running the monthly meet & eat with our new joiners
YOUR SKILL SET
- You are positive, friendly, and empathetic while having a service-oriented mindset, finding great joy in helping others
- Proactive behavior and keeping the bigger picture in mind is no news to you
- You bring great planning and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
Ideally, you already have prior experience in office management, hospitality or a similar area
- For smooth communication, you bring working-level German and English skills
Good to know
- The position requires daily presence in our Berlin office
We are looking for someone who can manage our office with 25 hours per week
Learn and develop: full onboarding plan and a dedicated mentor on your side. Full ownership & responsibility from day one and regular feedback sessions and career development support to further build on your strengths, complemented by a wide range of internal learning and development programs and a personal development budget.
Have fun: We are a group of very ambitious, but equally down-to-earth girls & guys. Teamwork matters most to us and we organize regular team events - on- and offline- to stay connected.
Be who you are: It’s not about gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We live diversity and cherish our multinational team. At expertlead we consider ourselves as equals and create a space everybody feels comfortable and happy to work in.
And yes, we have the obligatory foosball table, a Playstation and a fridge that is always full — at least until Friday afternoon ;).
P.S.: Our communication style is pretty much based on memes - so feel free to bring in your repertoire ;).
Thank you for your interest in joining us!
We are Expertlead, a Berlin-based HR Tech company that revolutionizes IT recruitment by helping companies to find, assess, and hire the right tech experts. We build technology to automate each step in tech recruitment and provide clients with access to great tech experts. Our platform and community of vetted tech talents allow us to scale remote technical interviews that are conducted by experts from all over the globe. These interviews allow our clients to understand the technical fit of any candidate to their open freelance or permanent position.
We are proud that leading multinationals like Delivery Hero, Telekom, and Daimler as well as tech companies like Klarna, Check24, and Spotify trust our services. With the Volkswagen Group we are partnering through a joint venture called Futurepath, helping them find, assess, and hire thousands of tech talents.
Are you ready to redefine the future of tech recruitment with us? We can’t wait to hear from you!