Strategy & Growth Intern (m/f/d)
Become part of the RightNow team!
From October or later, we are looking for you to play a key role in shaping RightNow's strategic direction as part of the Strategy & Growth team. Within the team, there are two orientations. You can work as part of our "internal consulting unit" on projects in various business areas. Or you will develop new product ideas, test them on the market, and be involved in the launching process. You will also be able to demonstrate your creativity & communication skills in marketing. In addition to relevant practical experience, you will gain a comprehensive insight into start-up life.,
- You support the strategy team in arising tasks across all company divisions
- You develop and implement strategic projects on your own in which you work proactively together with the founders and the strategy team
- You create and present results of market research and strategic projects to the team and to the company
- You are intersection between internal and external communication (events, PR, social media etc.)
- You will support the growth team in validating & launching new product ideas
- Perform performance analysis and identify bottlenecks
- You use your good written communication for the creation of ads, landing pages, emails & co.
- You talk to potential customers to better understand our target group
- You use your analytical mind to analyze our performance and identify bottlenecks
- You take on cross-team goals and drive projects forward with a lot of ownership and independence
- You are interested in supporting different areas of a fast-paced start-up on a project basis
- You have strong communication skills, are open-minded and have a confident appearance
- You are willing to go the extra-mile and take a lot of responsibility
- You have excellent skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT etc.)
- Your language skills in German and English are business fluent
- In the past, you were able to prove your abilities in "high pace" environments and have relevant practical experience
- You have very good language skills in German and are fluent in English
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer all the advantages of the startup life: flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and a young, dynamic and highly motivated team.
- Work-life balance: Flexible working hours and an adaptable work model with office and home office.
- Flat hierarchies: The startup spirit is alive and well. We rely on short communication channels, open cooperation and personal responsibility with a noticeable impact for our customers and the company.
- Team spirit: We work closely and motivated on common goals and grow beyond ourselves every day. Join us and become part of a strong community that appreciates social events even after work.
- Feel-good guarantee: With us, no one goes down to the basement to laugh. We place great value on open cooperation and combine hard work with honest fun, offer drinks to suit your taste, and your dog is also welcome.
- Health: We offer you not only a modern office with ergonomic furniture, but also a discounted membership at the Urban Sports Club. Sports enthusiasts have the opportunity to work out without limits all over Germany, enjoying fitness, yoga, and swimming. Outdoor, on-site, or online.
- Fun: We are very good at toasting and celebrating. Preferably all together at various team events, summer parties, Christmas parties and carnival. It's important for us that we also enjoy the time together after work, while relaxing and having fun together at our cozy open-space office.
- Development opportunities: Exciting tasks and plenty of creative freedom offer you diverse and long-term development and career prospects in a growing young company. You can also participate in various e-learning opportunities, such as language and skills courses.
- Innovation & tech focus: We are rethinking the legal sector. Our ideas are data-driven and customer-oriented. And we are always on the cutting edge in the tech sector as well.
We believe that the mentality of our employees is the key to success. In all we do, we at RightNow always follow our values:Team - We support each other, are open-minded and proud to be part of the RightNow family. We celebrate our cohesion not only during team events, but also in our numerous cultural initiatives. RightNow family, that's what we call ourselves, because for a long time now the team has not only consisted of colleagues, but rather of friends.Transparency -We strive for openness and transparency in our organization, because we are convinced that absolute honesty will get you the farthest. Therefore, there are no secrets in our company. Processes are openly explained, decisions are not made behind closed doors, and every question, no matter how sensitive, is answered directly.Ambition - Everyone here is highly motivated and ready to go full throttle with the team. RightNow is our passion, ambition is in our blood, and every new challenge is a chance to grow.RightNow is committed to empowering women in the workplace and in society at large, fighting for greater equality through recognition of the Women's Empowerment Principles (WEPS).RightNow is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We not only believe in the power of diversity, we celebrate it every single day.The RightNow family looks forward to welcoming you on board!