SAP Successfactors: Integrate MoBerries in your SAP system
Successfactors ATS: Connect your MoBerries account
Important: Contact your Integrations Manager at SAP SuccessFactors to receive credentials necessary for the integration: your Company ID, Username & Password.
- Head over to your MoBerries account and select "More" > "Integrations", select "SAP Successfactors" from the list of available ATS providers and click on "Connect now". Finally, fill in your credentials on the opened "Connection settings" page and click on "Connect".
- On the next step you will see the page "Integration options" with available options for Job Import and Application export. Please select needed options that fit your hiring needs.
Job import - You can decide to import the jobs manually one by one or activate automated synchronization with your primary recruiting tool.
Please note: In order to import jobs from SAP Successfactors to MoBerries, your job posting needs to exist on SAP Successfactors, be active and have external postings.
Application export - The main benefit of having the ATS integration is the automated export of the candidate profiles to your primary recruiting tool. MoBerries will push the application data including candidate’s CV and additional metadata into your ATS. Receive your candidates after accepting them on MoBerries or export all your pending applications directly to your ATS.
Please note that the application export only works with applications for jobs that have an active ATS integration on MoBerries.
Depending on your subscription model and your needs, now you can customize your ATS integration by selecting the most convenient flow for managing job positions and applications. Please read more in our Integrations Guide.
Contact your partner manager via firstname.lastname@example.org in case of questions or if you need assistance with connection to your ATS.
Easily share non-MoBerries candidates
Help our system learn about your hiring preferences by sharing your unneeded candidates.
- Head over to your SuccessFactors account and go to "Manage Recruiting Email Templates" in your Admin Center.
- Either add a new template (+Create a New Template) or adjust an existing one.
- Include your personal MoBerries referral link in your email template. You can find your link on the right-hand side in your MoBerries Dashboard under "Your URL for invites".
- Thank you for sharing!