YOC is a pioneer and leading independent provider of data-driven mobile advertising solutions in Europe.
With our long-standing expertise, we have created a marketplace for innovative and non-intrusive digital ad formats and deliver them across all programmatic and direct trading channels. With our pioneering technology we aim to operate qualitatively at the top of the advertising market and deliver better advertising experiences to everyone. We have developed a unique and proprietary platform VIS.X® to cover the full potential of effective programmatic advertising.
Since 2006 we are listed on the stock exchange as one of the first providers of mobile advertising and continue to be a dynamic company with flat hierarchies. More than 80 employees at seven European locations strive to make a meaningful and sustainable contribution to better advertising
- Development of innovative advertising products in a team of talented engineers
- Bring in your ideas in correlation with business requirements
- Keep our technical base on very high professional level by using state-of-the-art technologies and tools
- Code reviews to ensure quality and sustainability of our Code
- Strong programming experience in TypeScript and Vanilla JS, with a good knowledge of web development (ES6+, CSS, HTML, …)
- You are proficient in writing unit tests and don’t settle for less than achieving 90% test coverage
- Your toolbox contains DevTools, ESLint, Grunt, Gulp, Jenkins or similar tools
- You are hungry for new technologies and open for ideas beside the usual ways
- You can work with product owners to implement and deliver features in a timely manner
- You are fluent in English, additional knowledge of other languages is a plus
Experience with SCRUM
You have used NodeJS, React or ExtJS in the past
WebXR, WebGL or WebRTC are more than just buzzwords for you
What we offer
YOC stands for „Your Opinion Counts”. This idea guides us as a company and defines the understanding of our teams.
Progress – Inspire – Connected – these values are lived at YOC and determine our corporate culture. We offer you the opportunity to actively contribute to the shaping of your role, to give new impulses and to implement your ideas independently. It is our goal to support you in your personal and professional development, and together, to continue our pioneering work in the future-driven mobile advertising market.
In addition to an attractive and modern workplace with optimal transport connections, we offer in-house language courses, international company events, and without say, organic fruits & coffee.