Empowering a healthier you is what drives us at Vivy.
With everything we do, we want to turn health into a holistic and insightful experience around our user. By creating a personal digital health assistant as a mobile app we want to transform users from being passive patients to proactive individuals that take charge of their own health.
Adhering to the highest standards of data protection and utilizing state-of-the-art encryption technology, Vivy is the one place for people to store and manage their medical documents and health data, share it with e.g. healthcare providers in a secure and comfortable way.
As one of the first tech startups in the German healthcare sector, we are at the forefront of the digital transformation of the industry. Our international team based in the heart of Berlin is always looking for passionate and charismatic professionals who are ready to rattle the healthcare system.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable android code written in kotlin
- Translate first class UX/UI Design into workable solution
- Contribute in learning and advancement of our engineering practice
- Ensure that the application is compliant with the latest design standard and best practice
- You are passionate about Android development
- You are able to keep things simple and high quality
- You have a good understanding for clean code, design patterns, architecture, Android SDK, and kotlin
- You are familiar with the terms such as dependency injection and reactive programming
- Excellent English communication skills
- Flat structure, with short and open communication channels in an exciting startup
- A high degree of freedom and responsibility within the development of the product that is enhancing the lives of thousands of users
- Security as a focus
- Chance to work with the newest technologies
- Infrastructure as Code, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- The possibility of making a direct impact on tech and architectural direction
- Fresh fruit, vegetables, and snacks around the clock, yoga classes, German and English language courses, table tennis and kicker time