Building a fantastic team has always been part of Doctolibs core mission.
As a Customer Engagement Strategy Analyst you will be the voice of the Customer Engagement team. You will help the director and suggest him strong strategic axis to follow based on real analysis & business insights.
You’ll measure business impacts, deliver strong actionable recommendations & work on impactful strategic projects.
Partnering with the leadership team, product managers, data analysts, sales, ops and other marketing teams you will deliver the best solutions helping the team drive doctors loyalty and usage.
Previous B2B experience is preferred. Previous Consulting, VC, Marketing strategy or Product Marketing experience is a plus. Passion for helping doctors improve their life and their patient’s is a must.
We hire smart people so they can tell us what to do !
What you’ll do:
- Lead the strategic vision for users satisfaction, upsell retention and usage of our products and deliver high quality reports in order to deliver the best experience to our users (improve our NPS).
- Understand clearly who our users are and how they are using our product, developing sharp customer insights
- Craft impactful analysis to extract key actionable insights improving our customer engagement strategy
- Work closely with the Data team on providing us with proper tracking solutions, relevant and aggregated datasets, optimized dashboards, and leading more complex analyses
- Dive into the data and our marketing dashboards to help pilot our campaign performance on a daily basis
- Extensively analyse our campaign management (funnels, conversion, goal completion, ...) in collaboration with the customer engagement managers, in order to improve our users satisfaction
Who you are:
- At the crossroad of strategic, analytical, marketing and product core skills, you are autonomous, with a strong entrepreneurship mindset and are able to work in a quick evolving environment.
- You have between 5 and 7 years of experience, possibly as a business/marketing analyst or/and a fast and successful track record in a B2B SaaS company or in consulting.
- You’re comfortable writing SQL queries (incl. joins), and super strong with Excel / Google Sheets / Google Slides
- You understand the adoption logics for new products and services, especially the related KPIs
- You thrive to provide conveying ideas to managers and team leaders
- You have strong personal organization and project management abilities
- You like to solve problems and you consider yourself as a critical thinker
- You live and breath with data in mind, with a strong crush for accurate mathematics
- English is mandatory, German is a strong plus
What's in it for you?
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, help find new patients, and collaborate with other doctors.
You'll have the opportunity to revolutionise a whole industry;
We're building a diverse and inclusive culture full of passionate people who love what they do; please click to apply below and get in touch with me today.
Doctolib guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates.
Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help :
(1) improve the efficiency of their operations,
(2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience,
(3) attract new patients,
and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 115 000 doctors and 2 000 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 120% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with 50 million patients every month;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 1200 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 230M€ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
- We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector with the following targets:
- Creating the medical offices and hospitals of the future;
- Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
Doctolib 5 pilars : The “SPAAH”
– Service : Provide the best service ever
– Passion : Always have fun in your job
– Ambition : Never limit yourself
– Attack : Be determined
– Humility : Listen to others and be able to apply some self-analysis
– Location: 54 quai Charles Pasqua 92300 Levallois-Perret