You are a Compliance Manager and are looking for a new and exciting challenge in an upcoming FinTech?
Then become part of our team in Berlin and support us in realizing our mission to revolutionize the digital banking sector with a truly customer centric product offering.
THIS IS WHAT AWAITS YOU:
Look forward to a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit and stability by creating a corporate culture whose main objective is performance, integrity, transparency and diversity.
At the heart of our venture lies our team, a group of creative leaders that are 100% committed to our goals.
- Monitoring and identification of regulations, guidelines and supervisory requirements relevant to a financial institution such as implementing new and modified regulations
- Implementing the legal requirements according to WpHG, KWG, MaRisk and SFO
- Creating and updating guidelines, policies, instructions and routines within the compliance field
- Preparing risk analyses identifying compliance risks
- Advising and supporting management in all compliance-relevant issues, as well as in the implementation of regulatory requirements
- Supporting the coordination of external and internal audits
- Participation in various projects within compliance area
- Degree in studies with a legal or business management / commercial law background
- 2-3 years of experiences in areas of compliance, ideally in a bank, a BaFin-regulated company or an audit company
- Fintech as experience is a (big) plus
- Team player with a strong "hands-on" mentality and problem-solving skills
- Structured, organized and analytical working methods are standard for you
- Your quick perception and enthusiasm for IT topics distinguish you and you are able to familiarize yourself with them quickly
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to build a new company as part of an experienced team
- An innovative environment, where digitalisation and future-oriented technologies set the tone, and which you will actively help to shape in our development phase
- A competitive compensation package based on the experience and skills of the candidate
- Quarterly bonus based on performance
- Budget for training opportunities, especially in the Fintech field
- High level of autonomy and strong teamwork
- Daily fresh fruit, snacks and drinks
- Assistance with relocation to Berlin and work permit, if necessary
WHO WE ARE
We are Unleashed Capital and our mission is to revolutionize the digital banking sector with a truly customer centric product offering. Our forex trading platform BDSwiss already managed to create an industry leading trading experience. Now we move our focus to a digital banking platform that couples an innovative yet simple approach to investing in order to make privileged investment products available to everyone.
BDSwiss Group is a financial holding company that operates financial technology and service companies with a focus on a customer centric value proposition. Currently its biggest entity is BDSwiss, one of the leading European forex trading platforms with over 1.5 million registered users across 100 countries. BDSwiss has won numerous awards including amongst others: Best Trading App (2018), Best Trading Execution & Best Trading Conditions (2019) and Best FX & CFD Provider (2020).