We are looking for a Senior Web Developer to further development of our workflow and order management software enaptfix. In addition to the magicplan app, our product portfolio includes complex but easy-to-use software products for the housing industry: from project management and communication tools for construction projects to workflow software for the intelligent and high-quality recording of damage reports in distributed call centres.
We are not alone on our path: Through our strategic partnership with the B&O Group as a technical service provider for the housing industry with over 2,000 employees, we benefit first-hand from over 60 years of experience in the industry. In this way, a symbiosis of professional know-how and digital excellence succeeds with the vision of making the world a little smarter every day.
You have a direct influence on the design of the product, both technically and professionally. In cooperation with the product management, you have the possibility to accompany important decisions already in the requirement analysis. With your technical perspective on the product you are the first contact person at eye level for all stakeholders of enaptfix. We do not develop from the ivory tower! Our software is used daily by many people. enaptfix maps business critical processes for our partner and its customers and generates significant revenues. The result of your work thus has a direct influence on the connected added value of our partner B&O both in daily business and on a strategic level.
- As part of the development team, you have the chance not only to make the product better, but to help shape it individually. We are looking for a personality who, in the responsibility for a product, also sees the potential and the perspective to create something special together.
- Significant experience in web development with PHP
- Experience in agile software development with SCRUM
- Experience with Webpack, Vue.js / React or similar
- Linux knowledge
- German fluent in spoken and written
- Good English knowledge
- Technical understanding of the product
- Good communication skills
- Enjoy analyzing and improving processes
What is our tech stack?
- PHP 7.4
- CakePHP 3.8 (upgrade to 4.x is pending)
- Webpack, Sass
- GitLab, GitLab CI, Sentry
- PHPUnit, phpcs, php-cs-fixer, phpcbf, phpstan, eslint
- Rich and fulfilling technical work
- Flexible work hours, home office days
- No micro-management, clear and transparent
- An extremely skilled and friendly team
- Training and Development
- Top notch equipment
- Permanent contract
magicplan builds mobile and cloud software to capture interior spaces and assist in the planning of construction jobs.
We’re striving to become the go-to solution to capture interior spaces with a mobile device. By combining Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence, we facilitate on-site data acquisition, categorization, and processing. magicplan assists in the planning, estimating and scheduling of renovation, restoration and remodeling jobs.
We believe in questioning the status quo in the building industry to provide contractors with a better way to get work done while on the go.
Start with magicplan on our journey to change the work of millions of building and renovation experts around the world!
magicplan is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and fair working practices.
We look forward to hearing from you!