Your growth is our growth. Our success is your success.
Be part of a diverse team of more than 40 different nationalities, who strongly believes in agile cross-functional methods, collaboration, and appreciation in our daily work. We are professional and work hard to always be the best in our field. You find us in our open office in beautiful Prenzlauer Berg well connected to public transport and surrounded by a great variety of restaurants and supermarkets.
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Stay up to date at regular townhall sessions with our founders and feel free to ask any kinds of questions
- Flexible working hours, home office and 20 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
In the Partner Bank Management Team, we are responsible for integrating banks to the wonderful world of digital deposits and improving their business every day by introducing them to new products or features.In addition, we are also building and strengthening relationships with our existing partners. Continuously ensuring smooth operations with partner banks, investment products, and distribution partners is also part of our responsibilities.Our tasks can vary and range from meetings and calls with existing partner banks to technical integrations of new banks, daily operational tasks, as well as issue management and business process management.For the support and further development of our team, we are looking for a motivated and engaged working student (m/f/w) (20h/week) / intern (m/f/w) (40h/week).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support and ownership of daily operational tasks
- Creation, adaptation, and translation of customers documents
- Data analysis, creation of reports and presentations for internal stakeholders as well as external business partners
- Various tasks related to the onboarding of new partner banks, when it comes to the creation of documents and the establishment of IT readiness
- Maintenance and management of documents through our CMS
- You are either a bachelor or master student in business studies, economics, marketing or a comparable field
- First practical experience in start-ups or consultancies is of advantage
- You possess very good analytical and conceptual skills
- You have a systematic and service-oriented working approach
- Your high sense of responsibility is accompanied by the ability to work under pressure
- You are able to work stand-alone while at the same being a great team player
- Finally, you are a strong communicator with fluent English skills; German knowledge is a plus