ComboStrike is a full-service marketing agency focused exclusively on the gaming industry, with offices in Berlin, Shanghai and Los Angeles.
Our company helps publishers develop and execute the right marketing strategy in order to promote their games efficiently. ComboStrike offers a wide range of services, including strategy development, creative services, digital and influencer marketing, PR and events. Its clients include Epic Games, Konami, Tencent, Wargaming, Travian Games, Wildworks and Kakao Games. ComboStrike’s philosophy is to team up with their clients and offer the support needed to develop the right mix of brand and performance activations in order to create a healthy, efficient full-marketing funnel.
ComboStrike is a brand of the ComboStrike group, which has its origins in the performance marketing pioneer ad2games, an agency focused on free-to-play game launched 11 years ago. Its sister company, nevaly, was founded in 2015 with a focus on managing influencer talent.
With us you have the chance to join a team of high performers with whom you can spend eons discussing gaming and pop-culture and who are responsible for creating clever marketing strategies for the biggest names in the industry. If you are an expert on all things marketing and you love helping your clients achieve their marketing goals then we just might be looking for you.
- Manage and drive the relationships with our existing partners and establish strong and long-lasting relationships with new clients onboarded by our Business Development team
- Proactively identify opportunities to deliver value to our clients by matching their needs with our portfolio of solutions
- Supervise the execution of your clients’ campaigns with the support of our operational team, constantly optimising towards client goals and client satisfaction
- Keep a pulse on the business of our clients and analyse campaign results
- Research and analyse the industry to be always on top of the latest trends so that you can be a knowledgeable resource for both the team and your clients
- Take over important projects on a regular basis
- 3+ years of experience in account management and/or as a Marketing Manager in a fast-paced environment, preferably in an agency setting or in the gaming industry
- Have a good understanding about the industry and its trends
- A personality that is engaging, open, positive and convincing
- Know how to prioritise your work, are structured and organised, but still have a certain level of flexibility
- Have an analytical, number-oriented mindset and are able to optimise campaigns based on data
- You are fully proficient in English
- German skills would be a bonus
What do we offer?
A creative and vibrant environment in Mitte, the heart of Berlin – Europe's Silicon Valley – working with a truly multicultural team of gamers on some of the top titles in the entertainment industry. We offer many perks, such as relocation assistance, free German classes, training budget, and a relaxed, fun company culture built around games and social events.