Outreach PR Campaign Manager (US Market) (m/f/d)
- Please note we can only support US based applications and this time and are unable to support with relocation to the US.
To take intermittent fasting mainstream and reach millions of people through content that is amplified by influential journalists and their publications.
- Use data from media tracking tools, proven processes, and your creative intuition to find, quantify, and prioritize ideas and narratives that could be successful
- Organize thematic team brainstorms to generate great content ideas
- Use surveys, scrape publicly available data, and use other creative methods to collect data required for a content idea
- Perform simple analysis of data to generate statistics and insights for use in content ideas
- Draft persuasive, succinct pitch emails and briefs for journalists
- Build relationships with journalists in order to get feedback on ideas and proactive requests
- Schedule and monitor sequenced mass-email campaigns to journalists leading up to the launch of a campaign
- Obsess over measuring every part of our process, keeping what’s working, and improving what isn’t.
- 2 years commercial experience in a marketing related role
- Knowledge of and interest in mainstream media categories like politics, sports, etc.
- Excellent copywriting skills for drafting succinct, persuasive, personal email templates
- Process-driven: thrives on creating and maintaining process
- Very comfortable using digital tools like spreadsheets, chrome extensions, CRM’s, etc.
Well we are glad you asked! Here a few things in a nutshell;
- Flat Hierarchies
- Big & Unique Opportunities
- Fast Learning
- Ownership and Autonomy
- Close Teams
- Awesome Culture & People
What we offer
- Attractive salary and vacation days
- We are a fully remote company, we offer all employees the opportunity to work from home (or wherever you want) as long as it’s CET +/- 2 hr (exception is this role!)
- Team events: our entire team travels to exciting destinations across Europe to spend time together several times per year
- Flexible working hours
- Hardware of your choice will be made available to you (i.e laptop, monitor etc)