Senior UX Designer (m/f/d)
- Create product and feature concepts for our projects, such as Agent's Range, OverTake, VCT and a lot more!
- Collaborate and align with designers and developers to design and implement product improvements and features.
- Create wireframes, storyboards and user journeys to define and optimise the product experience.
- Drive initiatives to collect user feedback from product usage through user testing sessions, betas and pilot tests.
- Analyse user feedback and suggest product improvements or features address user's needs and pain points.
- At least 4 years of work experience as a UX designer, aswell as experience with web products and/or services, with a proven track record of releases.
- Experience with UX and usability testing and the ability to understand user feedback and conceptualise solutions based on the feedback
- Strong analytical thinking and innovative problem-solving skills
- You are excellent in time management and have the ability to meet design budgets for projects while still producing memorable and well-executed work
- Collaborative and a team player but also self-directed and proactive, willing to work both at a strategic and hands-on level
- Your communication skills are great
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite or other industry-standard design tools would be great (XD, Sketch, etc), experience in prototyping programs and technics is also a plus
- Basic Knowledge of HTML and CSS would be great
- Experience in Agile and Design Thinking methodologies is appreciated
- We are Gamers and are searching for new Mates that share our passion. If you already have solid experience working with sports or esports, that would be great!
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- An open corporate culture
- Part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- A fully equipped modern kitchen at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work (2x1GB / s DSL)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau’s old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).Your contact person is Sabrina McElhanon.Additionally, we would be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin www.freaks4u.de