Performance Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
The adviqo Group is a global media and technology company headquartered in Berlin. We develop digital marketplaces and apps that connect individuals with experts all over the world. Since 2000, we have been growing our product portfolio across the US and Canada, Latin America, Europe and the UK. adviqo stands for premium services that revolutionize live coaching and digital products for B2C and B2B clients.
In a nutshell
As Performance Marketing Manager you develop new channels on demand side and support building adviqo’s Group affiliate program. You know how to run A/B tests and to optimise the acquisition funnel. Are you curious about online and mobile marketing and keen to follow-up ad-tech news? Join our marketing team in Berlin!
- Test new channels and audiences against our business targets and brand guardrails
- Monitor KPIs by daily/weekly/monthly reports, including CLV and cohort analysis
- Work together with different stakeholders and coordinate important strategic initiatives
- Lead our programmatic media and display project
- Support existing performance channels and optimise marketing operations within adviqo
How you can inspire us
- You have a degree in Marketing, Psychology, Communication Science or an equivalent professional education
- You bring in 3+ years of experience in marketing and owned at least one of the following channels in SEA, Affiliate, Display (GDN, YouTube)
- You are experienced in developing integrated marketing campaigns and optimising them according to business goals
- You have a good understanding of optimising marketing processes within complex structures
- You know how to define and run audience-based campaigns as well as operationally manage performance marketing for multiple brands
- You know analytical tools such as Google Analytics, A/B test tools and Google Tag Manager
- You are fluent in English, a proficiency in German tops off your profile
Our benefits for you
At adviqo team spirit is key! You can expect successful teamwork in international teams, exciting projects and free space to bring in your talent and ideas. Even after our current Home Office phase, our employees can freely choose their workplace. Besides the usual Berlin perks such as free drinks, fresh fruit and lunch sponsoring, we offer a stylish office directly on the riverside with a roof terrace, flexible working hours, regular participation in workshops and conventions plus fun team events.
Sounds thrilling? We are looking forward to your digital application!