Senior Channel Manager (m/f/d)
English - AdvancedGerman - Mastery
Salescommunication skillsWritten CommunicationPartner ManagementPartner Relationship ManagementBusiness DevelopmentKey Account ManagementCustomer SatisfactionCustomer ServiceSales ManagementMarketingCustomer acquisitionPartner ProgramsCreative Problem SolvingSaas
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel and our channel partners.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner channel performance objectives.
- Maintain and build out relationships with channel partners.
- Identify new potential technology or infrastructure growth channels, proactively recruit new qualifying partners.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address enduser needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Minimum 4 years of partner manager experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Ability to build personal and business relationships
- Ability to forecast and meet business objectives
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Persistence and reliability
- Have worked in recruitment tech, SAAS or channel sales
- Fluent German and English