AWS Cloud Computing Virtual Lecturer (m/w/d) Freelance
For our AWS re/start program, we are looking for an experienced AWS professional who would like to start with us on a journey of sharing the knowledge with our brave participants from over the world. As a lecturer you are a part of our awesome DCI family which educates students in various digital careers, and you are able to contribute to the content of our curriculum and continuously develop it further. Your main task will be teaching our participants the field of AWS Cloud Architecture.
- You teach the content of our curriculum to your students with the help of original AWS Learning Materials and LMS (Learning Management System) comfortably from home
- Our curriculum includes:
- IT Fundamentals
- AWS Cloud Fundamentals
- System Operations on AWS
- Employability Skills and Event Sessions
- You create appealing content, lessons, exercises and mini-projects for our AWS courses and so you stay up to date
- You motivate and empower your students from all over the world in the career-preparatory development process up to the successful graduation
- You are a passionate Cloud Architect and want to share your knowledge with others
- You already have the experience in Cloud Computing as an Architect, Sys Admin, Developer or Consultant
- You have knowledge of programming in Python as well as skill in Tooling and Automation
- Ideally, you already have some experience in teaching, tutorials, private lessons or mentoring
- You have a very good English, German is nice to have
- A lot of responsibility and creative freedom in a dynamic learning environment with a startup atmosphere in a regionally growing company.
- Collaboration with an international team that values diversity, humor, team spirit and mutual support and appreciation.
- Intensive onboarding and development opportunities through regular feedback, training and coaching.
- Be part of a valuable mission and responsible task, because through education we offer people a perspective.
- Various team events and parties (also virtual), employee discounts (corporate benefits) and free sports activities also welcome you.