(Junior) Google Apps Script Engineer (m/f/d) Remote
In our Operations Department, we ensure smooth processes by combining operational thinking with strategic skill.
Your new role
- Plan projects and select the technology to be used
- Create automated processes, lists, reports and mailings along our value chain
- Integrate Google tools into our applications using Google API
- Work closely with the business stakeholders within an international environment
- Constantly self-improve by learning new technologies and concepts following the best and latest industry practices
- Knowledge of SQL, version control systems like Git or other languages like Python would be a plus
- Good self-organisation skills and a passion for automation of processes using APIs and other available tools
- You are a fast learner and motivated to get to know new technologies
- You are prepared to make decisions and take responsibility for your projects
- Good English communication skills
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
- Join our success story and work in one of the few German unicorns with an annual revenue of more than 3.5 billion euros
- Exciting team events, winter parties and additional activities strengthen team spirit
- Our dynamic startup environment offers new challenges for personal growth with the contribution of own ideas
- Open communication and delivering results are more important to us than a dress code — wear whatever you want
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the used car market with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast, easy and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.