Senior Frontend Engineer (f/m/d) (Hamburg or Berlin)
At CrossEngage, our diverse and international team of over 70 people works every day to help our clients grow their customer base into valuable relationships through our Customer Data & Prediction Platform. We are developing a seamlessly integrated customer data and prediction platform that plays to the strengths of first-party customer data and optimizes it through artificial intelligence and machine learning. In this way, we aim to help ensure that the diversity of brands in the marketplace continues to exist in the era of the platform economy.
CrossEngage was named to Gartner's 2018 list of "Cool Vendors in Multichannel Marketing" and since our founding in 2015, we have won clients such as Deutsche Bahn, Porta, Scout24 and many others.
About the role
At CrossEngage we build high-performance, data-intensive solutions for our Customer Data and Prediction Platform and we are now looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer for our Predictions Management Team.
Your responsibilities within the team are:
- Together with our frontend developers from other product tribes you develop and deploy a dynamic and complex Angular single page application as well as lightweight node.js based microservices.
- You deliver testable, maintainable and high-quality code and take on operational responsibility for the components that you develop.
- You work with a supportive team to get things done with the right mix of quality and agility.
We value people who strive for mastery, can pave new ways to solve challenges, are customer-oriented and also love to have fun once in a while. Furthermore we are looking for colleagues who want to continue shaping our respectful, inclusive and professional culture. Is that you? Awesome! Keep on reading ;)
You are also a self-starting engineer with a passion for and a track record of developing great user interfaces:
- You have several years of experience in software development using TypeScript & Angular as well as build and testing tools like Webpack and Jest
- You know how to design and build web applications on a technical level, but also have an eye for visual design and usability
- You understand the technical details of REST and Websocket APIs and are used to implementing them by best practices
If you already have experience with the following technologies that would be nice-to-have, but it’s not a must. We’d be more than happy to bring those closer to you while you work at CrossEngage:
- Node.js based microservices built with Nest.js
- Building and maintaining a reusable style framework and component library with Storybook
- Advanced integration and smoke testing with Cypress
- Experience with deployment pipelines via Docker and Kubernetes
Why come and work with us?
- Work on the forefront of AI-driven software that puts the customer at the center of everything
- Play a role in defining the premiere new standard for the marketing industry with a lot of momentum: the Customer Data & Prediction Platform
- Become a part of our fun and international team of inspiring personalities
- Work from our Hamburg or Berlin office or from home several days per week
- We’ll support your continuous professional development, take part in conferences and courses
- Enjoy our regular team events, team lunches, game nights, etc.