Senior Product Designer (d/f/m)
Turn a product vision into an outstanding product experience
We are hiring a Senior Product Designer (d/f/m) to help craft the future of MATE.
Did you know that in the $1,135.4 billion event market, Excel lists are still one of the core tools that people (aka event managers) use for their daily business? They still spend most of their time on manually processing data from one source to another and they are still unable to show their impact and value for their companies.
MATE is a cloud-based event management software, empowering marketers to add value to their guests along the entire attendee journey. We provide them with the tools they need to work highly efficiently and we deliver the data that enables them to achieve and show outstanding results.
In all of this you will play a big part in turning our users problems into solutions they understand and love. You would be our guiding light when it comes to turning vision into a powerful digital experience.
What you’ll be doing
- You will lead the design process, from UX research, prototyping and user testing to production-ready designs, and support the team during implementation
- Conduct user research and advocate the needs and wants of your clients
- Conduct discovery research, interpret feedback and identify problem areas
- Create information architectures, task flows, user interaction models, wireframe screen flows, prototypes, detailed designs, design briefs, and design specifications with little direction
- Establish high standards of design deliverables
- Look for improvements and solutions for the client and the company while paying attention to a lean and iterative approach when working together with the product and engineering team
- In cooperation with other team members, you maintain, expand and improve the design system and the component library
- Build and mentor a design team to support MATE as it grows
- Clearly justify, document, and communicate design decisions
What we expect
- You have 5+ years of experience as a UX / Product Designer
- An online portfolio that demonstrates your design talent and skills in conceptual modelling, information architecture, user flows, information visualization, and mock-ups
- Strong knowledge and understanding of user-centered design process in an agile development environment
- Demonstrated experience developing and communicating UX and UI design specifications
- Demonstrated proficiency with wireframing and prototyping tools
- Experience using user-research methods, analytics, and other insights to guide product direction
- You’re a team player who cares about the people that you work with
- You have a high level of understanding of modern, iterative design processes & methodologies
- You are fluent in English and ideally also in German
- You love sharing your knowledge and mentoring other team members
- You love solving problems in the B2B & SaaS space
What you'll get in return
General Conditions: unlimited working contract, flexible working in our (corona-conform) office or home office, flexible working hours, latest technology, and tools
Team: Being part of a great team that engages in a comfortable, inspiring work environment which enables you to high performance in everything you do
Challenge & Growth: A job that challenges you every day, at the same time as allowing you to write your own success story with your own ideas
Salary: We are still a Startup but being cheap is not part of our DNA - we strive to pay you what you need to be comfortable
Additional Goodies: monthly ticket for public transport, company sponsored bike, subsidy for your private internet and mobile phone costs, subsidy for childcare, personal development budget, discounted Urban Sports Club membership, discounted shopping with Corporate Benefits
Who we are
Shaping the digital future of events.
In everything we do we believe that Events have the potential to be the most valuable Marketing Channel for every organization.
We make use of this potential by empowering marketers to add value to their guests along the entire attendee journey. We provide them with the tools they need to work highly efficiently and deliver the data that enables them to achieve outstanding results.
We’re building an Event Efficiency Platform as a new type of event management software that acts as a central hub for event and guest data to move data as easy as possible where it is most needed. It's supposed to help marketing departments to organize, execute, design, market and measure events as efficient as possible.
As an employer, we are human-centered and value open communication and feedback, personal growth, diversity, and equality and are looking for likeminded people to join our team.
Now it’s your turn. We can’t wait to meet you!
Get in touch with Clarissa (Head of HR) via: email@example.com