Intern/Working Student DevOps (m/f/d)
StudentFull timePart timeInternRelocation
English - Advanced
- Automate data exchange between different cloud services
- Automate and improve repeated tasks of our employees
- Improve our monitoring capabilities regarding the used cloud systems
- Improve our daily business by designing and implementing innovative solutions
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You like neat solutions and bring some out of the box thinking.
- Optimally, you worked before in a related role, either in software development, IT administration, DevOps or similar.
- Purpose: Help us to improve the health outcomes of cardiovascular patients leading to an increased quality of life for our customers and their loved ones.
- Impact: Be part of a well-funded, early-stage startup and have a big impact on the products and the organization we build.
- Personal development: Experience an innovative, open-minded, fast-paced working atmosphere with highly motivated colleagues.
- Flexibility: Flexibility regarding remote work as long as you can come into the office 25% of the time.