Linux/DevOps System Engineer (f/m/d) Ulm, Kempten, Mannheim or Cracow
At Transporeon we embrace transformation and change in total sync with one another. We rethink, reinvent and rework ideas from one moment to the next – as many times as is necessary to get the job done right. That’s how we respond to the new challenges that we face each and every day. And regardless of whether you are just starting your career or are already a pro – we believe you can be the transformation. Are you ready?
You are ready, if you ...
- are looking forward to take part in our mission by securing the stable environment for our running digital platforms, Ansible and Puppet are the tools of your choice to face most of the tasks within your scope
- already have at least 2 years of experience in operating heterogeneous server farms
- are familiar with containers, cloud and tests for your own code
- enjoy challenging tasks, because you see opportunities of improvement rather than unsolvable problems
- as a true Linuxer are well aware of the superiority of your preferred operating system - however, if necessary you are able to fundamentally administrate a Windows system
- enjoy working in an environment of trust, with hybrid working model consisting of office time combined with remote work
We are ready and waiting with ...
- meaningful and challenging tasks every day: together with your colleagues you are responsible for operating, maintaining and extending our highly available, heterogeneous platform
- ownership of the whole stack from network through server hardware up to the software
- encouragement to curating knowledge about our systems, because like that you enable the support team to have your back while you jump on your next challenge
- diverse international team which will welcome you, support you and challenge you to give your best
- security of a successful company, permanent contract after proving your skills and attitude in the first shorter assignment, very nice light and modern office and more
- friendly and informal recruitment process giving you chance to show who you are as well as to get know your future colleagues