Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
Explore a new world of possibilities:
At HomeToGo, we’re on a mission to make incredible accommodation easily accessible for everyone. Our team is united by a passion for travel, driven by innovation and impact, and guided by open-minded leaders at every level. Our commitment to recognizing and empowering exceptional talent is the foundation of our growth. —We are actively hiring candidates from all around the world, including sponsoring visas for Germany. An amazing journey of opportunity with an international team lies ahead - Join us!
Your future contribution:
You will own the full end to end recruiting strategy for business and/or product recruitment and act as a talent business partner to our Hiring Managers. You will develop and drive forward effective recruitment processes, engage with top talent and, ultimately, be accountable for the overall business and/or product delivery function/s. Additionally, you will advise on strategic projects critical to the future of HomeToGo’s talent acquisition pathway: develop high-level sourcing strategies, build best in class Employer Branding initiatives, train hiring teams, and participate in further design of the candidate experience (and more!).
How you’ll add value:
- Build a diverse, robust talent pipeline for a variety of positions – from product to marketing to sales.
- Develop and own direct sourcing, utilising online resources as well as researching and attending relevant professional meetings and fairs.
- Work closely with our sourcer to create and maintain a talent pool of qualified candidates.
- Contribute to the overall recruiting efforts by suggesting and independently driving quarterly projects (sourcing strategy/talent mapping, interview training, candidate experience, employer branding, etc.).
- Partner with Department Leads to ensure a structured hiring process: identifying the hiring need, leading the interviewing/assessment strategy and creating competitive compensation packages.
- Drive forward a data-driven approach, to identify any inefficiencies and address them with possible improvement.
You’ll be successful in this role if you:
- Have a true passion for recruitment.
- Are highly passionate about the travel industry and cannot wait to pitch HomeToGo to our candidates!
- Enjoy acting as a sparring partner for Hiring Managers.
- Have the perseverance and commercial acumen to negotiate and close complex offers.
- Are an excellent team player with strong communication skills, highly personable and happy to work with cross-functional teams.
- Have worked with or want to get more hands-on experience working with recruiting metrics and driving actionable insights based on data.
- Possess excellent prioritisation and organisation skills.
- As a plus: bring insights from having previously worked in a product-related business function.
What HomeToGo offers:
- Career growth opportunities and promotions, 360° feedback and open feedback culture, mentoring opportunities from an international team of passionate, industry experts.
- Culture driven by our Leadership Principles: entrepreneurial, results-driven, encouraging ownership and enabling each other to succeed. Transparency about company goals, collaboration and support from an international team.
- Caring for the environment (proud to be a certified ClimatePartner and a climate neutral company!) as well as our employees (work-life balance, weekly yoga classes, personal training discounts, mentoring program and psychological support).
- Attractive benefits package, including competitive compensation, flexible remote work policy, visa sponsorship and relocation support. Additional benefits include language courses, full IT support and equipment, internal workshops and trainings, company and team events, modern and centrally-located office, additional holidays, Travel Industry Card.Check out what your future colleagues have said about us on Glassdoor and Kununu!
Who we are:
HomeToGo is the marketplace with the world's largest selection of vacation rentals, listing millions of offers from thousands of trusted partners, including Booking.com, Vrbo and TripAdvisor. From vacation homes, cabins, beach houses, apartments, condos, house boats, castles, farm stays and everything in between, HomeToGo combines price, destination, dates and amenities to find the perfect accommodation for any trip worldwide.Founded in 2014, HomeToGo operates localized apps & websites in 25 countries across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and Asia-Pacific. HomeToGo also operates brands such as Agriturismo.it, AMIVAC, Casamundo, CaseVacanza.it, e-domizil, EscapadaRural, Tripping.com and Wimdu.HomeToGo is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring and nurturing exceptional talent, representing various backgrounds, perspectives and skills. We are authentically candid and open-minded, fostering a safe environment for diverse opinions. Our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We do not discriminate against race, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, political, ideological or religious views, disability or age.