(Senior) Conversion Optimization Manager (f/m/d)
Become a key member of our marketing and growth team - with a focus on all things Conversion Rate Optimization. Your knowledge of CRO and growth strategies will make you the perfect bridge between marketing and product. Dabble in a wide range of projects and support us in growing the most customer-centric insurance verticals. Your responsibilities include:
- You work inside the marketing team taking ownership of CRO (A/B testing, user research), and have a direct contribution to the company goals and objectives.
- You will revise and optimize the Customer Journey, bringing data-driven ideas and working closely with our creative, content and product teams to implement them.
- You will take responsibility for funnel conversion rates and the optimization strategy for our users, and teach the rest of the team about your findings.
- You are broadly positioned professionally due to your expertise in CRO, growth, and customer journeys, and work cross-departmentally with various stakeholders on projects and goals.
What you need to be successful:
- You have 2-3 years of experience in CRO or product.
- You are an excellent project manager who likes to see through complex issues with different stakeholders.
- You have experience with Google Optimize 360 or other testing tools
- You speak fluent English (native German is a big plus)Nice to have:
- You have a strong understanding of client- and server-side tracking solutions and know-how to utilise and set up tools like Hotjar to enrich your data sets with qualitative data directly from users
- One of Europe’s fastest growing Insurtechs, backed long-term by one of the largest insurance powerhouses worldwide.
- High level of collaboration and autonomy, working in a group of international colleagues with a getting-things-done attitude.
- Cutting-edge technologies, agile development practices, and a product-focused environment that tackles demanding technical and scaling challenges.
- 6th floor office in the heart of Berlin (Mitte/ Prenzlauer Berg) with beautiful views over the city.
- Annual learning budget for your personal development.
- Flexible work arrangements according to your needs.
- Vacation entitlement starting with 26 days in your first year, accumulating 1 day with each year of affiliation to max. 30 days.
- Free dental insurance - to experience our products yourself.
- Independent booking of monthly coaching sessions with Nilo Health, our mental health tool.
- Transportation benefit - you can choose between a free Swapfiets bike or a BVG eco-ticket (with a dentolo allowance).
- Free choice of a Windows or Mac computer.