Software Developer with AI/ML Focus – Java / C# / Python (m/f/d)
We are looking for you!
You are an expert in what you do and you like to take responsibility – not only for the project, but also for your team? You are looking for a well-established IT company that uses the latest technologies to build successful software solutions? Your new team should be a good mix of different experts with whom you like to exchange ideas? You like to share your personal knowledge and experience with your less experienced colleagues? Then we should get to know each other now.
We develop intelligent software solutions that employ Artificial intelligence (AI) not only manage and automate, but also create insights from data and make predictions.
We work in interdisciplinary teams, combining Software Engineering, Data Science and Project Management – and together, we shape the future!
- In your role, you will be responsible for planning, developing, documenting and co-designing software for different industries and scenarios in agile, interdisciplinary project teams.
- Your responsibilities include the backend development of intelligent software systems (e.g. Big Data platforms with AI modules) using state-of-the-art technologies and methods, mostly based on Java/Spring or C# .Net – and also Python.
- You independently create technical solution designs.
- You are responsible for the implementation and automated testing of applications.
- You will be responsible for evaluating and selecting suitable frameworks.
- You work in interdisciplinary project teams according to Scrum/Kanban.
- You advise customers and project managers on technical issues.
- Software development is your passion!
- You have profound knowledge and experience in software development with Java, C# and/or Python tech stacks as well as the corresponding frameworks – a lateral entry may also be possible.
- You are interested in Cloud and Big Data technologies, or already have some knowledge of them.
- A high demand on the quality of your code and architecture is a matter of course for you.
- You are a strong communicator and convince with your structured and independent way of working.
- You are enthusiastic about agile methods and are familiar with common frameworks (Scrum, Kanban).
- Knowledge of frontend development (TypeScript) and DevOps would be a bonus.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German and English (at least B2 level).
- You like to share your knowledge with others.
What we offer
- State-of-the-art technologies and varied tasks.
- Innovative, future-oriented projects and tasks are waiting for you.
- Working with trust-based working hours on the move and in the office.
- We demand and encourage independence and initiative. We pursue common goals and are constantly learning and developing – each individually and together as a team!
- We work in teams and not in departments or hierarchies, which keeps us flexible and productive.
- We want to celebrate with you and your families! For this we have team events, christmas and summer parties as well as barbecues.
- We provide you with the hardware and software you need. You can decide for yourself: Mac? Windows? IntelliJ?
- 30 days of vacation are at your disposal and for special occasions there are additional days off.
- A very good public transport connection and free parking (at most of our offices) make it easy for you to reach your office.