Senior DevOps Engineer (m/w/d)
Jochen Schweizer and mydays, the two leading brands on the adventure market, were united under the umbrella of the JSMD Group in October 2017. Our group also includes the booking platform provider Regiondo GmbH.
As Germany's largest online provider of experience gifts we can enrich the lives of our customers even more comprehensively with our combined competence and strength: We know what sparks squeaks, adrenaline attacks, expressions of love and storms of enthusiasm. Our mission: inspire in a warm way and create unforgettable memories - for everyone at any time at any place! We give our best every day with over 500 colleagues.
- Design and develop code that improves the availability, scalability, security and stability of our cloud platform
- Build monitoring and alerting solutions to catch problems early and prevent them from happening again
- Continuously improve the security, robustness, observability, and resilience of our applications and enable teams with operational excellence
- Work with bleeding-edge technologies and concepts such as containerized applications, container orchestration using Kubernetes, service meshes using Istio, among many others
- Experience and focus on security and networking
- Experience in the architecture of distributed applications (microservices, self-contained systems)
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Istio and cloud-native concepts
- Agile mindset and solution-driven way of thinking
- Passion for knowledge sharing and willingness to mentor other team members in best practices, code quality, and tech frameworks
These are a big plus
- Experience with web-native IAM standards OAuth 2.0, OIDC, JWT
- Experience with Go or more general-purpose programming languages including but not limited to Python, Rust, Ruby
What you tell people
"I build, enhance and maintain our developer platform to help the business provide highly secure, resilient, robust and transparent solutions to its B2B and B2C customers"