Summer/Off-Cycle Intern (m/f/d)
Become part of the RightNow team!
We are looking for you to support one of the fastest-growing legal tech start-ups in Europe in our Berlin or Düsseldorf office starting beginning of next year or later. As a generalist Summer/Off-Cycle Intern, you will gain insight into various areas of the company and work with us on exciting current projects. In addition to relevant practical experience, you will gain a comprehensive insight into start-up life.,
You will get to know the following areas during your internship with us:Customer Success
- You will analyze and optimize customer processes to improve key conversion rates and our user experience
- You will evaluate customer feedback and work on product improvements
- You will help shape our customer communication strategy
- You develop new customer approach and general sales strategies
- You communicate directly with our customers and key business partners
- You use insights from close customer contact to make our products and communication even more target group-oriented
- You support in dealing with applicants during the complete recruiting process, e.g. through active sourcing, applicant management and direct applicant communication
- You create and update requirement profiles and job descriptions
- You support the People & Culture Team in operational and conceptual topics of the daily business
- You analyze, design and implement various People & Culture projects & processes (e.g. Employer Branding, Employee Engagement)
- You are interested in supporting different areas of a fast-moving start-up on a project basis.
- You are keen on independent projects and have a high sense of responsibility. Initial practical experience is an advantage
- You are a strong communicator, open-minded and have a confident manner
- You are willing to go the extra mile and take on a lot of responsibility
- As a true team player, you can always be relied on
- You have excellent skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT etc.)
- You have very good language skills in German and are fluent in English
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer all the advantages of the startup life: flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and a young, dynamic and highly motivated team.
- Work-life balance: Flexible working hours and an adaptable work model with office and home office.
- Flat hierarchies: The startup spirit is alive and well. We rely on short communication channels, open cooperation and personal responsibility with a noticeable impact for our customers and the company.
- Team spirit: We work closely and motivated on common goals and grow beyond ourselves every day. Join us and become part of a strong community that appreciates social events even after work.
- Feel-good guarantee: With us, no one goes down to the basement to laugh. We place great value on open cooperation and combine hard work with honest fun, offer drinks to suit your taste, and your dog is also welcome.
- Health: We offer you not only a modern office with ergonomic furniture, but also a discounted membership at the Urban Sports Club. Sports enthusiasts have the opportunity to work out without limits all over Germany, enjoying fitness, yoga, and swimming. Outdoor, on-site, or online.
- Fun: We are very good at toasting and celebrating. Preferably all together at various team events, summer parties, Christmas parties and carnival. It's important for us that we also enjoy the time together after work, while relaxing and having fun together at our cozy open-space office.
- Development opportunities: Exciting tasks and plenty of creative freedom offer you diverse and long-term development and career prospects in a growing young company. You can also participate in various e-learning opportunities, such as language and skills courses.
- Innovation & tech focus: We are rethinking the legal sector. Our ideas are data-driven and customer-oriented. And we are always on the cutting edge in the tech sector as well.
We believe that the mentality of our employees is the key to success. In all we do, we at RightNow always follow our values:Team - We support each other, are open-minded and proud to be part of the RightNow family. We celebrate our cohesion not only during team events, but also in our numerous cultural initiatives. RightNow family, that's what we call ourselves, because for a long time now the team has not only consisted of colleagues, but rather of friends.Transparency -We strive for openness and transparency in our organization, because we are convinced that absolute honesty will get you the farthest. Therefore, there are no secrets in our company. Processes are openly explained, decisions are not made behind closed doors, and every question, no matter how sensitive, is answered directly.Ambition - Everyone here is highly motivated and ready to go full throttle with the team. RightNow is our passion, ambition is in our blood, and every new challenge is a chance to grow.RightNow is committed to empowering women in the workplace and in society at large, fighting for greater equality through recognition of the Women's Empowerment Principles (WEPS).RightNow is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We not only believe in the power of diversity, we celebrate it every single day.The RightNow family looks forward to welcoming you on board!