Tech Onboarding Partner (x/m/f)
Doctolib is on a mission to transform the access to healthcare and aims to ease health practitioner's everyday tasks.
You will be part of The Global Technical Services team, which is the center of Doctolib’s ecosystem. The team is present in several locations (France, Germany, Italy). More than 90 tech contributors are composing the team which combines Technical, Data and IT teams.
You can expect to work with both our Customer Services & Tech teams (Software Engineers, DevOps, Product Managers…) on a daily basis to transform our Tech assets into a service to our customers.What you'll do
You will join the BMS (Booking Management System) Technical Onboarding team, whose mission is to facilitate and support healthcare professionals in their installation and deployment with our booking management solution. Thanks to a good technical knowledge of the product and the medical environment, your role is to install the necessary components and prepare the launch of our users to ensure a smooth start-up and top customer satisfaction.
Your main mission is to plan the deployment of our products at practitioners by importing their medical data and installing/verifying the components necessary for the launch. You will combine your interpersonal skills and technical knowledge to guide our users through this step. The goal is to ensure maximum technical fluidity during the training and launching phase.
As a technical expert you are also familiar with technical process improvement and optimization by programming scripts and tools to increase efficiency during onboarding and support. Cross-functional collaboration with other teams like sales, deployment and customer support enables you to identify process bottlenecks and develop solutions.
Your responsibilities includes
- To be in contact (incoming or outgoing calls) with the practice/medical center to identify their context, validate the technical prerequisites for the use of Doctolib
- Support Key Accounts and Hospitals during the onboarding phase
- Being part of the tooling task force to analyze onboarding and after sales processes, identify bottlenecks and develop tools to increase process efficiency
- Thanks to your technical knowledge, answer user’s questions and define solutions to obstacles encountered.
- Interact with the sales, customer support and development teams to improve the product and document problems encountered.
If you don’t meet all the requirements below but believe this opportunity matches your expectations and experience, we still encourage you to apply!
You could be our next team mate if you:
- Have previous experience as IT system administrator, being able to understand and set up common server structures (Citrix VDI, Microsoft Remote Desktop Services & Active directory deployment policies)
- Programming and scripting experience of at least three programming languages and a track record of programming engagements / projects
- Are comfortable being in a customer facing role
- Are comfortable in German and English (both fluent)
Now, it would be fantastic if you:
- Have knowledge of Active Directory policies (for deployment of software and configurations for users)
- Have previous experience as release manager or software tester with experience of Windows and web applications
- Understands technical needs of customers and are able to explain and guide through process of rolling out
- Have experience with TypeScript and React
- Employee share plan for every Doctoliber (BSPCE)
- Up to 30 days of paid holidays
- Half day off given on 24th and 31st of December
- Parental care program (1 additional month of salary if taken as an addition to the existing parental leave, 0,5 days off for per child when the school starts)
- Public transport reimbursements
- Lunch voucher
- Flexible remote policy with 250€ of equipment subsidy with Slean
- Discount on the Urban sports package
- Flu vaccination offer every December
- A mental health and wellbeing offer with an external provider
- Pension scheme
- Phone conversation with recruiter (30 mins)
- Technical interview (2.5 hrs)
- Meet the team (30 mins)
- Final interview with our Technical Services Director (30 min)
At Doctolib, we believe in improving access to healthcare for everyone - regardless of where you come from, what you look like. This translates into our recruitment process: Doctolib is an equal opportunity employer. We don't just accept diversity at Doctolib, we respect and celebrate it!
The more diverse ideas are heard, the more our product will truly improve healthcare for all. You are welcome to apply to Doctolib, regardless of your gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, or place of origin. If you have a disability, let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process smoother for you!
All the information transmitted via this form is processed by Doctolib for the purpose of managing applications. For more information on how Doctolib processes your application data, click here.
If you wish to exercise your rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data, you can write to us at ******.