German-Speaking Business Analyst (m/f/x/d)
Are you ready to make an impact in the dynamic world of data analysis and to help your clients solve their business struggles and needs? In Symanto we are looking for a Senior Account & Insight Manager (m/f/x/d) that speaks German and who is an out-of-the-box thinker and passionate about the AI world. If you are ready to join a dynamic team that thrives on data-driven decision-making and building lasting customer relationships, we encourage you to apply for this exciting position!
- Oversee all aspects of customer deliverables, encompassing design, development, planning, and execution of strategic project roadmaps aligned with customer business goals.
- Demonstrate strong proficiency in data analysis, encompassing data cleaning, data visualization, and the application of statistical analysis techniques to derive meaningful insights from consumer data.
- Possess knowledge of databases and SQL for efficient data retrieval and manipulation.
- Utilize insights into consumer segments, behavior, and psychology to interpret data within the context of consumer preferences and trends.
- Effectively interpret extensive data and present research findings in a compelling, story-driven manner, addressing fundamental client business objectives.
- Display adaptability in response to changing consumer preferences and market dynamics.
- Exhibit strong problem-solving abilities to identify business challenges and formulate analytical solutions.
- Ensure the alignment of activities with strategic account goals, driving program renewals and incremental expansions while managing program profitability.
- Identify opportunities for product development based on client needs and demands.
- Demonstrate leadership by mentoring and training junior staff.
- Build and maintain multi-level client relationships, understand client needs, and manage expectations effectively.
- Establish and maintain a trusted and strategic advisor relationship with assigned clients, ensuring retention and satisfaction.
- Deliver progress meetings to clients and ultimately present final deliverables.
- Handle new client onboarding and training.
- Collaborate with the sales team in proposal preparation and identifying further sales opportunities.
- Consultative sales ongoingly for up/cross sales opportunities with clients
Education, Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, marketing, market research or related field with technical understanding/experience
- Fluency in English and German is a must.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in customer relationship/account management, strategic program management, consulting, sales/business development, account management, and/or project management in a business-to-business environment
- Strong and dynamic experience in business data intelligence (market research, insights department, consultancy)
- Have solid understanding on marketing, consumer insights, business strategy and social media performance
- Experience working with big data; excellent understanding of data analysis and visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI) and techniques.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Customer-oriented, good understanding of clients´ needs and good client service
- Strong communication & relation building ability with key stakeholders (especially externally to clients).
- Creativity and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent team-player
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in computer science, data science, applied mathematics, statistics, econometrics or engineering with at least one year of business curriculum and one year of data and analytics / statistics curriculum.
- Psychology/business psychology background and/or experience in business psychology
- Working knowledge of the following data analytics technologies and concepts: clustering, topic modelling, supervised and unsupervised learning model evaluation; data transformation (e.g. SQL); data visualization (plotting charts and dashboards)
- Experience using HubSpot
- Experience in one of the following industries: Software, Hospitality, Pharmaceutical, Gaming, Financial Services, Automotive, B2B (any industry), and/or Retail
What we offer
- Innovative idea and technology
- Flexible working time
- Home Office possibility
- Great people to work with in an international environment
- Chance to develop and grow with the company
- Out-of-office events
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV & motivation letter).
Symanto is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered as equal without paying attention to gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, age, political orientation, union membership, or disability status
We make recruiting decisions based on business needs, job requirements, your experience, and skills. We value your willingness and enthusiasm to make things happen.
If you are not currently living in Valencia or Nuremberg, and you are open to relocate, or you live in another city in Spain or Germany, we would still love to consider your application.