Solve.Care invites you to the mission of improving healthcare, globally!
Solve.Care is the leading blockchain platform for healthcare administration and coordination. We are a global organization working with global businesses, clinical organizations and government agencies that deliver or manage healthcare for people like you and us and our families.
Solve.Care team is changing the very core of healthcare and our platform redefines administration, coordination and services delivery between patients, physicians, hospitals, insurance, employer and government agencies.
Why join Solve.Care team?
We are looking for creative problem solvers and out of the box thinkers, who believe that increased transparency, efficiency and efficacy of healthcare systems are essential for humanity and global economic sustainability.
As part of Solve.Care team, you will not just be going to work, you will be part of a mission that can make a difference in everyone’s life. You will come to the office not just to write code, but to ensure that families around the world receive better care.
What is the opportunity?
Remember, we do what needs to be done, regardless of the title or position. But you do need to understand your primary role and responsibility:
Position: Delivery Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Relocation: Full relocation package and support will be provided
Travel: 75% of time in Ukraine, 25% of time on business trips, client meetings
- Responsible for delivery project plan, timelines, and reporting
- Responsible for cost, timeliness and quality of delivery projects
- Build, lead, manage the delivery team
- Manage client expectations, delivery scope
- Communicate, lead, manage, train, empower, measure and reward your team
How much experience do you need?
- This is a senior position. So, we are looking for 7+ years of relevant experience
What you should know pretty well:
- Delivery process management, project management, and quality management
- Client communications and scope control
- Reporting, presentations, and scope negotiations
- Multi-cultural team building, leading and managing across time zones and cultures
- Problem-solving and critical thinking
What you should know about this opportunity:
- Our standards are high, not everyone can handle it
- You will work harder than ever before, and you will grow faster than ever before
- You will learn more in a year here, than in 10 years anywhere else
- You will learn to plan, execute, measure and strive for excellence