Director of Product Management (m/f/d)
About us: We are a thriving company in the eCommerce space, with operations worldwide. As an 18-year-old startup, we offer employees a balance between the stability of a larger organization, while maintaining our culture of an innovative, leading-edge startup.
About the project: It is the original clip marketplace delivering authentic fetish content from studios to consumers worldwide.
The head office is located in Montreal and we have offices in Canada, United States and Europe (Cyprus, Georgia, Ukraine).
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are building a diverse and inclusive company. As an equal opportunity employer (EOE) we do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
We are a people first company that strives to create the best experience for our employees by creating an inclusive, collaborative, challenging environment to learn and problem solve on a daily basis. We are a remote-enabled company, so if you want to work remotely once, twice or five days a week, you’ll have all the necessary tools and support you need to do so.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Product Management to join our fast growing team.
As a Product Director, you will be responsible for the implementation, development and management of media assets. The candidate will develop a strategy and a budget in order to ensure that it meets its growth and revenue goals.
· Develop product strategy, vision, and roadmaps, and conceive short, medium, and long-term features to achieve the vision
· Craft an excellent user experience
· Collaborate with design team on intuitive, modern user interfaces across
· Collaborate with engineering teams to deliver product to market
· Plan marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness
· Actively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet
strategic, financial, and technical goals
· Actively lead content strategy
· Increase website conversion rates and grow sales
Key daily tasks include:
· Manage and guide a multidisciplinary team of employees to ensure they achieve their goals
· Participate in the recruiting and training of team members
· Deliver training on the product to all allocated resources in the organization
· Conceive and implement product strategy across multiple product categories
· Maintain and enhance the brand identity of the product
· Develop task lists to members of the team working on the product
· Communicate and monitor the delivery of tasks lists for dedicated resources
· Meet and/or exceed product performance targets
· Focus on enhancing customer experience
· 10 years experience in Internet-related product management, web marketing and content management ideally an e-commerce product
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent relevant professional experience is required
· Analytical and quantitative skills; experience using hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
· Experience working with diverse groups of people to manage and inspire change
· Experience coordinating complex product development cycles within an Agile/Scrum environment
· Strong business sense with a consistent record of using analytical methods to derive value
· Experience leading development projects: defining and communicating specifications, managing resources, leading cross-functional teams and managing on time implementation
· Experience with financial modeling
· Familiar with Internet technology and current web trends; web analytics & SEO
· Webmaster and UI/UX experience running a website would be considered an
· Creative, innovative, entrepreneurial spirit
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong command of the English language, French is an asset
Location: Canada, ideally Montreal, NOT required in the office.
Time zone: EST
We offer a competitive compensation plan and various perks including:
● We like what we do and like to have fun!
● Annual bonus plans and benefits package
● Great Employee Benefits/Insurance plan
● 500$ yearly gym/fitness allowance
● Education allowance to keep your skills and learning current
● ... and much more!