Guide to your MoBerries Account
Create your profile
Create your free profile and tell us what you are good at in only a few steps — Let our AI do the rest.
Match with jobs
Our system finds matches for you in real-time — you decide to accept or decline!
Communicate and set up interviews with the matched company. Get hired for the perfect position.
Create your profile
- Create your profile. First of all, upload your CV. Our CV prediction feature will pre-fill your skills & experience level. You can adjust those fields in the "Skills" tab.
- In the Personal section, you can update your personal information.
- In the Preferences section, you can specify your hiring expectations, including your career level & salary range.
- In the Skills section, you can specify which job category you are interested in and list your key skills.
Match with Jobs
1. Once your profile is completed, you will be matched to appropriate positions.Your matches will appear on your dashboard. You can Apply or Discard (if the match is not a good fit).
Note: You can find Job Suggestions underneath your matches. They are not the same as matches, we offer them as other potentially interesting job opportunities, even though they are not 100% compatible with your profile.
2. All your matches and applications are visible in the Matches tab along with their status. Note: Applications are the result of applying for a position from Job Suggestions.
- To protect your privacy, your full profile is forwarded to the company only if you accept the match. After reviewing your CV, the company decides whether they would like to proceed with your application.
- In case of a mutual match, the company will reach out to you directly and most likely proceed by inviting you for an interview. Pay attention to your email and the MoBerries Messenger.
- 21 days after you accepted the match, MoBerries will send you a status confirmation email. Were you hired? Give us your feedback.
- Got the job? Congratulations!Do not forget to mark yourself as hired on the MoBerries platform.