Senior Software Engineer (f/m/x)
Thank you for your interest in joining us!
At expertlead, we aim to revolutionize tech recruitment by helping businesses to find, assess, and hire the right tech experts. We rely on a combination of technology and a global community of vetted freelance tech talents to support our stakeholders.
The technology we build allows us to find millions of tech talents and assess their skills. It is fueled by our freelance community that conducts remote technical interviews for us. That way we can provide our clients with access to vetted tech freelancers within two days or take over the technical assessment of their perm candidates. Our freelancers benefit from exciting projects, learning opportunities and a large variety of services.
We are proud that leading multinationals like Volkswagen and Accenture as well as tech companies like Klarna, Delivery Hero and Babbel trust our services.
You have a passion for tech and are ready to rethink the future of work? We can’t wait to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Software Engineer to contribute to our core platform. If you are passionate about building strong services that utilizes computer science and engineering skills like high performance computing, high availability, distributed systems and machine learning to build the state of the art system, we would love to talk to you!
What you will be doing?Participating in designing the platform architecture, implement the solutions and features that will help our purpose using cutting edge technologies, learning and sharing knowledge on a daily basis.
Your skill set:
- Bachelor degree in computer science or any related field
- Knowledge of CS fundamentals, Data structures, UML, Algorithms, Object Oriented & System analysis and design
- 3+ years software development experience in React and Typescrypt
- 3+ years software development experience in Golang
- Experience using CI/CD, git, Docker
- Familiar in at least two programming paradigm out of (Imperative, Functional, Object Oriented)
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum, Kanban) environments
- Self-motivated, proactive, desire to work in a diverse, collaborative and multi-national team
- Excellent problem solving & analysis techniques
Nice to have:
- Experience in unit testing or end to end testing
- Experience with kubernetes and cloud providers is a plus
- Learn and develop: Full ownership & responsibility from day one and regular feedback sessions and career development support to further build on your strengths, complemented by a personal development budget of at least 500€ per year for each team member.
- Work from anywhere: We believe in a “hybrid office”, granting you full flexibility to work from any country in the world or from our brand new office in Berlin Tiergarten/ Schöneberg. Our top floor office is right in the city centre and comes with a beautiful balcony for some after-work beers.
- Have fun: We are a group of very ambitious, but equally down-to-earth girls & guys. Teamwork matters most to us and we organize regular team events - on- and offline- to stay connected.
- Be who you are: It’s not about gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. We live diversity and cherish our multinational team. At expertlead we consider ourselves as equals and create a space everybody feels comfortable and happy to work in.
- And yes, we have the obligatory foosball table, a Playstation and a fridge that is always full - at least until Friday afternoon ;)
- P.S.: Our communication style is pretty much based on memes - so feel free to bring in your repertoire ;).