Ruby on Rails Developer (m/f/d)
ARE YOU READY TO CHANGE THE MARKET?
With a fully automated and individually tailored approach, we assess the situation of each debtor individually and thus achieve higher repayment rates without burdening the customer relationship. For the improvement and development of a completely new and innovative product we are looking for you as a passionate and experienced Ruby on Rails Developer! Become part of our strong, international team that is changing the traditional collection industry with innovation and passion!
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH US:
- You build, develop and maintain core application and services
- You collaborate with product team and fulfil requirements stated in the product roadmap
- You set up, maintain and improve deployment infrastructures, server environments and testing infrastructure
- You take ownership over specific components and continuously work to improve them
- You are dedicated and pay attention to the scalability, performance, availability and security of our systems
- You drive innovation from an IT perspective and support further business development
- You stay on top of current tech industry trends
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING FOR IT:
- You have 3+ years of relevant work experience within the field of web development and software engineering, ideally on medium and large-sized projects extending over a period of 6 months
- You are experienced with TDD and continuous integration processes (CI/CD)
- You have excellent knowledge of backend development and technologies, particularly Ruby on Rails
- Ideally, you have good knowledge in backend infrastructure technologies like Linux, AWS, Continuous Integration/Delivery, Docker
- You have a focused approach on automated testing and quality assurance
- You are able to develop a solid infrastructure and elegant code on the backend
- You have experience working in an agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Your communication skills are very good, high proficiency in English
Transparency, Execution, Ownership, Customer Centricity, Innovation and Integrity are important to us and we at PAIR Finance embody these values. Do you find yourself in these values? Then become part of our team and complement us with your individual motivation and character!
OUR OFFER FOR YOU:
- challenging, varied tasks for your steep learning curve
- individual development offers as well as a transparent, appreciative feedback culture for your personal development
- an international team with professional colleagues and strong experts for an inspiring network
- team events for a successful team
- good salary for your strong performance
- flexible working hours, possibility to work from home and 28 vacation days for a balanced work-life balance
- company pension plans and other benefits for your full feel-good package
- modern office with fresh fruit, muesli and drinks for a pleasant working environment
We are rethinking debt collection with our digital debt collection solution, which is characterized by our high standards of customer orientation and efficiency. By using artificial intelligence, we are combining technology with behavioural science and so we are able to contact customers individually and in a simple way throughout the entire collection process.
As part of the largest fintech hub in Europe and strengthened by partnerships with investors such as Zalando Payments and finleap, PAIR Finance offers an excellent opportunity to dive deep into and actively shape the fintech industry.
PAIR Finance is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse team and an inclusive culture. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status or disability.